The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Now that you mention it the vocals do sound like a frog. I am so use to growling/low/raspy vocals never really think much about it.

His vocals are perfect, and they ARE coming from his intestines. If you listen closely you can tell he's burping the words out. You can hear him closing his mouth to bring air from his lungs into his stomach.

I just listened to the entire Drudkh album - Autumn Aurora 3x and I must say I am taken back by its sheer power.

First listen I didn't really get into it, but I did like the guitars, esp. the strumming.

...but when I listened to Wind of the Night Forests again I was completely amazed. That has to be one of the best atmospheric black metal songs I have heard so far.

All I can say is listening to this album was truly rewarding and I'm looking forward to more black metal like this.

Thanks for the recs UM :worship:

His vocals are perfect, and they ARE coming from his intestines. If you listen closely you can tell he's burping the words out. You can hear him closing his mouth to bring air from his lungs into his stomach.

Interesting idea, but I doubt it because I know people who can immitate that sound without burbing. I can almost do it, but not quite.

Anyway, fuck the nay sayers, the vocals are perfect.

I just listened to the entire Drudkh album - Autumn Aurora 3x and I must say I am taken back by its sheer power.

First listen I didn't really get into it, but I did like the guitars, esp. the strumming.

...but when I listened to Wind of the Night Forests again I was completely amazed. That has to be one of the best atmospheric black metal songs I have heard so far.

All I can say is listening to this album was truly rewarding and I'm looking forward to more black metal like this.

Thanks for the recs UM :worship:

:kickass:

Guys, I like Gorgoroth. What do you think of that?
I really liked their album Under the Sign of Hell; it certainly a good amount of songs like Revelation of Doom, Funeral Proccesion and Profetens Upenbaring. I especially liked some of the riffs in those songs!

Guys, I like Gorgoroth. What do you think of that?
I really liked their album Under the Sign of Hell; it certainly a good amount of songs like Revelation of Doom, Funeral Proccesion and Profetens Upenbaring. I especially liked some of the riffs in those songs!

The drum production on that album sucks huge, meaty cock.

No, it's just different. I actually quite like it. It sounds like the wardrums of Hell sounding to begin the great war against Heaven.

I think we've discussed this before.