The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

xxChaoticManifestoxx said:
Alright...should I go for Negura Bunget's n Crugu Bradului or Sodom's Agent Orange.
I've heard a fucking lot about Negura Bunget recently, and they seem like the sort of band I'll probably end up worshipping for months when I actualy get around to listening to them... but Agent Orange is about as essential as a pair of testicles.

Anyone else a fan of Nazxul? I realy think that their "Totem" album is one of the most unique BM releases of the time, and was years ahead of a lot of the stuff being released back in 95.

Also... anyone know if Artillery's later albums are any good? I've got Terror Squad (which is fucking amazing) and Fear of Tomorrow (which is pretty good). Did they release anything quality later on?

Doomwatcher said:
As much as i enjoy Beherit's Drawing Down The Moon with it's creepy and outer-worldly atmosphere, i wouldn't mind being recommended metal that almost resembles the ambience of the aforementioned album.

So no one knows of what other ambient metal that has similar atmosphere to Drawing Down The Moon then? I am disappointed.

Decadent said:
Also... anyone know if Artillery's later albums are any good? I've got Terror Squad (which is fucking amazing) and Fear of Tomorrow (which is pretty good). Did they release anything quality later on?
I have this song by them called "Khomaniac" that destroys all. It's off some album called Deadly Relics or something.

I'm in the search for recommendations for black/death thrash metal in the old-school tradition and in the vain of Celtic Frost, Sarcófago, (very early)Sepultura and Sodom.

Right now i'm listening to Blut Aus Nord's split with Reverence entitled ''Decorporation 10''. I'm thoroughly enjoying Blut Aus Nord's side (specially track 3), but the Reverence side doesn't quite cut it. If you can find it, get it!