The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Fuckin' totally!

Just bought the Incorrigible Bigotry LP limited to 500 copies from the record store. :cool:

I saw a few Astrofaes albums, as well. The old The Attraction: Heavens And Earth demo, most likely the remastered LP version (also limited) and Heritage (also limited to 500, I believe). I also saw som Besatt, Axis Of Advance, Bestial Mockery (limited Evoke The Desecrator LP...!) and some other shit. He just got in tons of metal LPs, most limited. Awesome stuff. Got the limited Xasthur - The Funeral Of Being LP there a few days ago.

This shop is in Mass? I'm in NH, I would like to know the whereabouts of this place.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Just bought the Incorrigible Bigotry LP limited to 500 copies from the record store.
I swear that thing cannot be limited to 500. It's available at about 30-40 distros.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I saw a few Astrofaes albums, as well. The old The Attraction: Heavens And Earth demo, most likely the remastered LP version (also limited)
I've got that, it comes with a nice (if a little small) poster. Mine was waterdamaged so I got it for $10, but it's definitly not their best material.

I'd much like some Blackened Death. Brutal, yet still somewhat coherent, with some good prouction also.

I heard the lastest Arkhon Faustus and I like.

Hate to be as redundant as fuck, but, on the basis that I like Skepticism, diSEMBOWELMENT, Thergothon, etc, what other doom might interest me?

Also, to anyone who can be bothered to satisfy my urge for a downloading spree, please name 5 death albums and 5 black albums that I might enjoy. Stick to obscure stuff, otherwise I'm likely to know it. Cheers.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Also, to anyone who can be bothered to satisfy my urge for a downloading spree, please name 5 death albums and 5 black albums that I might enjoy. Stick to obscure stuff, otherwise I'm likely to know it. Cheers.
Black metal
1) Kristallnacht - Of Elitism And War
2) Nazxul - Black Seed Sown
3) Vrolok - Resurgence
4) Black Funeral - Vampyr - Throne Of The Beast
5) Nachtmystium - Eulogy IV

Death metal
1) Portal - Seepia

Okay I don't know much death metal

Hate to be as redundant as fuck, but, on the basis that I like Skepticism, diSEMBOWELMENT, Thergothon, etc, what other doom might interest me?

You might like Aarni's new album. Also, listen to Unearthly Trance and Visceral Evisceration.

Black:
Amduscias - Amduscias
Stiny Plamenu - Ve Spine Je Pravda
Ondskapt - Draco Sit Mihi Dux
Darkthule - Beyond The Endless Horizons
Choronzon - Magog Agog

Death:
Drawn And Quartered - Extermination Revelry
Angel Corpse - Exterminate
Fragments Of Unbecoming - Skywards: A Sylphe's Ascension
Slugathor - Unleashing The Slugathron
Vastion - Closed Eyes To Nothing

Try out Ceremonium, Esoteric, Mythic and Shape of Despair.

Mythic were quite a short-lived band releasing only one EP, entitled Mourning In The Winter Solstice. As for Shape of Despair, check out Shades of....

Black:
Hail - Inheritance of Evilness
Dark Tribe - In Jeraspunta - Die Rückkehr Der Tollwütigen Bestie
Baptism - Wisdom & Hate
Urfaust - Geist ist Teufel
Haemoth - Vice, Suffering and Destruction

Death:
Mega Slaughter - Calls From the Beyond
Ceremonial Oath - The Book of Truth
Purtenance - Member of Immortal Damnation
Bluuurgh... - In My Embrace
Altar - Ex Oblivione

A Velvet Creation is still one of my favourite albums, and there are many Destroyer 666 tracks that rule, though a lot of it is a bit too thrash-orientated for my liking.

A Velvet Creation is still one of my favourite albums, and there are many Destroyer 666 tracks that rule, though a lot of it is a bit too thrash-orientated for my liking.

Listen to any of my recs yet?

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Listen to any of my recs yet?

Indeed I have, I meant to ask you a question about one of them actually. Here's the full list of everything I've downloaded in the last week or so. *draws breath*

Aeternus - Ascension of Terror
Algor - Úder Pohanského Hnìvu
Angelcorpse - Exterminate
Baptism - Wisdom & Hate
Ceremonial Oath - The Book of Truth
Darkthule - Awakening of the Ancient Past
Darkthule - Summon Thee
Destroyer 666 - Cold Steel... For An Iron Age
Epheles - L'ombre De La Croix
Esoteric - The Pernicious Enigma
Evoken - Quietus
Fragments of Unbecoming - Skywards: A Sylphe's Ascensio
Gehenna - Adimiron Black
Gontyna Kry - Welowie
Haemoth - Vice, Suffering and Destruction
Hail - Inheritance of Evilness
Immolation - Harnessing Ruin
Nortt - Gudsforladt
Ondskapt - Draco Sit Mihi Dux
Ophiolatry - Anti-Evangelistic Process
Scanner - Terminal Earth
Vorkreist - Sabbathical Flesh Possession
Worship - Last Vinyl Before Doomsday

Now, my question is, is Ondskapt's information right on M-A? My version has a few different song-lengths and an extra track.

Very good indeed, I already had an album from them mind you (their debut). Certainly one of the best British bands I know of.

I might give mini-reviews for this haul when I've given them all a good listen.