The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Guardian of Darkness said:
A Velvet Creation is still one of my favourite albums, and there are many Destroyer 666 tracks that rule, though a lot of it is a bit too thrash-orientated for my liking.
Check out the entire Unchain the Wolves cd....if you don't have it already...it is a little slower and more black metal oriented than their other stuff

Indeed I have, I meant to ask you a question about one of them actually. Here's the full list of everything I've downloaded in the last week or so. *draws breath*

Aeternus - Ascension of Terror
Algor - Úder Pohanského Hnìvu
Angelcorpse - Exterminate
Baptism - Wisdom & Hate
Ceremonial Oath - The Book of Truth
Darkthule - Awakening of the Ancient Past
Darkthule - Summon Thee
Destroyer 666 - Cold Steel... For An Iron Age
Epheles - L'ombre De La Croix
Esoteric - The Pernicious Enigma
Evoken - Quietus
Fragments of Unbecoming - Skywards: A Sylphe's Ascensio
Gehenna - Adimiron Black
Gontyna Kry - Welowie
Haemoth - Vice, Suffering and Destruction
Hail - Inheritance of Evilness
Immolation - Harnessing Ruin
Nortt - Gudsforladt
Ondskapt - Draco Sit Mihi Dux
Ophiolatry - Anti-Evangelistic Process
Scanner - Terminal Earth
Vorkreist - Sabbathical Flesh Possession
Worship - Last Vinyl Before Doomsday

Now, my question is, is Ondskapt's information right on M-A? My version has a few different song-lengths and an extra track.

I believe that the track lengths are correct. Perhaps you have a version which was in the same folder as Slave Under His Immortal Will?

I considered that but it doesn't seem that way. This one has a 2 minute intro with female vocals, and two different 5 minute tracks. I have no idea wtf it is. :/ Some of the other tracks have the right lengths though... in a different order according to their tags... Hm.

Does anyone here have enough time on their hands to transcribe the "Natasha" story(not the lyrics) from the inside of the Pig Destroyer - Terrifyer booklet. its an awesome piece of writing and i imagine its all one should need to become interested in the album (I'm still waiting on mine from relapse,4 fucking weeks) or if someone could find it already on the net, that would suffice

I considered that but it doesn't seem that way. This one has a 2 minute intro with female vocals, and two different 5 minute tracks. I have no idea wtf it is. :/ Some of the other tracks have the right lengths though... in a different order according to their tags... Hm.

Weird + strange.

Everyone GO FUCKING LISTEN TO OZRIC TENTACLES. PSYCHEDELIC PROG AVANT SPACE ROCK UP YOUR ASSES.

Edit: SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT IN A SOCK. GONTYNA FUCKING KRY RE-FUCKING-FORMED AND RELEASED A NEW DEMO AT THE END OF 2004 WITH TEASERS RELATING TO THEIR NEW EFFORT WHICH IS UPCOMING AND LIKELY TO BE AWESOME.

I haven't heard the songs, but holy crap awesome news.

Décadent said:
What is it?

Disarmonia Mundi - Fragments Of D-Generation

It's pretty good, very catchy, but not for most people on this board due to it being melo-death with keyboards. But it shows that Speed of Soilwork can still do brutal vocals even with his own band going down the drain. And the Italian clean vocalist is very good.

I like a lot of Soilwork's output good. Even FNF rings true in my heart as a fun album. Average, sure, but I still listen to it.

I'm seeking opinions on these black metal bands that seem to get a lot of praise around these boards.

Abigor
Astrofaes
Drudkh