The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I didnt say it made them obscure, im just saying they arent exactly the it thing here, so its not like its a scene emo fag thing.

and honestly, good for scene kids if they like it, so what?

if other people like it, that isnt gonna stop me from liking it.

As far as metal goes I <33333 Wolves In The Throne Room and Primordial atm. Seeing them both soon too. Also My Bloody Valentine/Slowdive/Lust are kinda amazing.

Not at all. And it seems that my review may have inspired the band to write new material. It's a two-man project with one member being a fellow student at UMaine.

Which reminds me of my blog. I had a interview with Neige of Peste Noire set up through Code666 but guess what...I got an email back saying he was too busy AFTER I had set it up. Fuck.

Van Halen and 1984 are the only ones I've heard so far. They're pretty close in awesomeness imo, but 1984 may have a slight edge. I'll probably check out some of their other albums before long. I'm on a huge '80s glam/metal streak lately.

Van Halen and 1984 are the only ones I've heard so far. They're pretty close in awesomeness imo, but 1984 may have a slight edge. I'll probably check out some of their other albums before long. I'm on a huge '80s glam/metal streak lately.

Get Fair Warning next. I have the ST, 1984, VH2 and FW. VH2 is okay and I have yet to hear Women and Children first, but the song list alone is assurance enough that it'll be better than VH2.

Van Halen is one of my favorites in the non-metal world.