The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I really only bought this album in preparation for seeing them live, but I'm really digging Rotting Christ's Theogonia. The gothic prevalence took a short time to adjust to, but now I'm really feeling it, but with enough black metal left to give it an edge. And I'm of course falling for the Hellenistic appeal. Can't wait to see this band in New Hampshire in 2 weeks.

I suggest getting their first 2 albums.

That is probably the last characteristic I would ever tag that album with in relation to the vast array of catchy Swedish Death Metal.

You don't think that album is catchy? The only album I'd say rivals it (in that characteristic) is Crematory's Denial.

All I know is that I don't listen to God Macabre for its catchiness. Unleashed is about 100 times catchier than every other Swedish Death Metal band anyway.

l_24f87f5a321bc182e720e83d81e8cb65.jpg

Killer brutal Scottish Death Metal. Smack Zombie destroys. Buddy of mine, Bazz, is in them... He's also in an early project grindcore band that slayeth called so far and is working on a demo called Ablach. Bonesaw is one of the most wikkit unknown, underground + underrated bands going! That album nailed #20 on my top albums of 2007 list! Extreme Metal!!
Check out Divide from Smack Zombie here:
http://www.myspace.com/bonesawuk
Add em up!!!!
l_bde1f88d80bb260f27ac3fa229b7d907.gif

I play em on Stormz Ov Kreation, as well...
There is no Scottish Metal site, as yet...
Informatas:

l_bf871e9241649ce38874795e182cab76.jpg

Bonesaw 2007 Smack Zombie
1. Smack Zombie
2. Doctrinal Poison
3. Divide
4. Death Match
5. Exist
6. Threshhold

Hope yas diggeth........B L A S T I T ! ! ! |m|
563474682_l.jpg