The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Listening to Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream (Override Of The Overture)

That first riff is so fucking cool.

Also, gave Grave - Into The Grave a good listen earlier, I like it a lot more than what I did.

I like War/Black Metal,especially bands like Conqueror,Blasphemy,Bestial Warlust ect, listening to War Cult Supremacy atm and could've bought a Conqueror Hoodie from egay today,one of less than twenty apparently made by J.Read before they disbanded.I have a fuck load of bills otherwise it would have been mine! fuckit

This weekend I was listening to Death Angel's latest album, Killing Season. Nothing earth-shattering, just fun, old school thrash! I liked it.

It's okay, it's better then "The Art of Dying" for sure. They are just really basic now, I wish they would go back to Ultra-Violence days.

New Opeth stuff sounds fairly similar to their older stuff, only with blastbeats on that song, and his gutterals have changed (I like them more now, though).

So, I found Cathedral's most recent album at Best Buy today and bought it. This is better than anything else I've heard from them (which happens to be Carnival Bizarre and Ethereal Mirror)

It's significantly darker / more serious than the early Cathedral albums. It's kind of a compromise between their 'groovy' sound and the doom sound heard on Endtyme.

I'd recommend Endtyme over it, but "The Garden" is a fucking awesome song, and that's like half the album right there.