The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I was just listening to Dark Tribe today. That's a coincidence. Where'd you read about their new album?

Just discovered this funk/trance/whatever group called My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult. They're fucking great. It's nice to hear an electronic group with some real personality for once. Plus they're catchy as hell, and have awesome basslines.

I listened to Einsiferum's s/t and I think I prefer wintersun. But Jari generally has a really cool voice - very aggressive and throaty scream. Never heard anything like it.

They only have one self-titled album so far (and an EP called Winter Madness). It's pretty much Jari's baby. A second one, entitled Time, is rumored to be released soon (and supposedly contains over 200 separate recording tracks), but no one knows exactly when it will come.

But the self-titled record is excellent.

Jari describes the band's genre as "Extreme Majestic Technical Epic Melodic Metal".

Haha...was on the biography for MA.

I listened to Einsiferum's s/t and I think I prefer wintersun. But Jari generally has a really cool voice - very aggressive and throaty scream. Never heard anything like it.

Wintersun is more epic.

I heard Ensiferum first and loved them, but now I listen to Wintersun far more than Ensiferum.

I love Ensiferum. Haven't heard enough of Wintersun to be honest.

Guess who's going CD shopping!