The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

is there a magic link on that page that im not seeing or something? because if theres no link wtf was the point of linking the fucking demo

Thanks for posting this. I checked out the CD and bought it. The whole disk is great. Do you know if they're playing anywhere?

Their website says that they're taking a short break now that the CD has been released, but will be "gearing up soon for live shows". There's nothing officially booked right now that I'm aware of.

I've been listening to some Burzum, Tuistos Herz and the metal song Det Som En Gang Var. I really like what I'm hearing.

bands i like are

Motley Crue, W.A.S.P, Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister, Guns n Roses, Slayer, Metallica, Children of Bodom, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The marshall tucker band, Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, Anthrax, Witchfinder General, Slipknot, Poison, Cream, Spinal Tap, Dethklok, Green Day, Sum 41, Social Distortion, Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, Quiet Riot, Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, Ratt, DragonForce, Rise Against, Jimi Hendrix, Kiss, Johnny Cash, Winersun, The Allman Brothers band, The Beatles, Lou Reed, Led Zeppelin, Judas Preist, BaD ReLiGiOn lol, Areosmith, Meshuggah, My Chemical Romance, Necrophagist, Bowling For Soup, Disfear, Dying Fetus, Mozart, Beethoven, NWA, Public Enemy, D12, some of Gorgoroth, Living Sacrifice, the Ramones, The Misfits, Lauren Harris, Joan Jett, The Beach Boys, Motorhead, Pantera, Bill Haley and His Comets, Elvis, The Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, some of Vital Remains, b.b king, Anti-flag, Old AFI Black Sabbath and ozzy, Rancid, Attentat and COTUF.

and yeah.....