The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Just one of many. Most Dimmu Borgir songs that I've heard only use a few chords.

I base musicians skill/talent based on sounds and the material they come up with and you might want to think more about what you hear and not about chords,notes,etc.... everyone knows chords,etc.. because if not you would not be able to grasp the instrument to even come up with music to begin with. Judging musicians is not as simple as least or more ammounts of chords or techniques in a song or used on an album.

Hellhammer is extremely fast and has really good hands. I don't know how versatile he is in other genres of music but he's a great metal drummer.

And Dimmu Borgir are good musicians (and songwriters: see Progenies of the Great Apocalypse)

The only genre where technical proficiency matters is tech death.

How much should I be willing to pay for a copy of Darkness Descends by Dark Angel?

I've never seen a reissue. Seen it going for $30 used...there's a ton of shit that needs to get reissued so I can afford it.

Seriously. I dont get how a band could write an amazing thrasher like Darkness Descends and write complete shit 2 other times, I havent listened to We Have Arrived though.

hey guys ive been thinking of selling my copy of master of puppets do you think it might get triple figures

I don't know, but I am seriously considering selling this because of how popular it is now:
omnilesecretgc2.jpg

Once I get my hands on a copy of Darkness Descends, I'm going to sell the rest of the Dark Angel I have since the other shit sucks
I've heard Time Does Not Heal is amazing...but the description made it sound like endless wankery - 264 riffs in 9 songs or whatever. How is it?

hey guys ive been thinking of selling my copy of master of puppets do you think it might get triple figures
Only if the entire original line-up has signed it. In blood. And then jerked off on it.