The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Weltanschauung is clearly the best, unless this version is significantly inferior to the Mirovozzrenie version that I have. It's one of the freshest sounding albums of the decade, which might be why it doesn't appeal to some traditionalists.

Haven't delved into all the earlier releases, but I think that NeChrist is the worst of the bunch.

Weltanchauung is better than Mirovozzrenie. The instrumentals especially the last two are much better.

Weltanschauung is their only album I enjoy to an extent. I do find it a good quality and catchy album. Though I do not dig folk in my metal all that much.

I've been listening to the songs "RootBound Apollo" by Overcast and "Man of the Hour" by Falconer. can't wait for their new CD to come out! any other fans?

that Rootbound Apollo wouldn't happen to be an earlier version of the Shadows Fall song of the same name, would it?

I absolutely love Pantera. There a band which I look forward to listening and jamming to. Same applies for Megadeth. There both front row bands, but they still kick my arse every time.