The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

So I've been showed this doom metal band called "Nightly Gale". And I found it pretty interesting. I'd say its vanguard doom, because it doesn't sound that predictable and all. Two types of vocals. The clean ones remind me of Tool somehow.
Here's the video from their latest album (the video itself is not that cool, but you can get familiar with the music):

[ame]http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=FzzEueOmIUQ[/ame]

Darkthrone are running out of lyrical themes. Tracks like Shut Up, Graveyard Slut and Canadian Metal have excellent riffage and what not, but offer only a little to a guy following the vocals.

I absolutely love Pantera. There a band which I look forward to listening and jamming to. Same applies for Megadeth. There both front row bands, but they still kick my arse every time.

I looked at your myspace and you like some great bands, same taste as me :headbang:

Man, I am absolutely loving Decapitated - Winds Of Creation.

Fucking sweet riffs. A lot of tremelo. There was a Nile-esque melody in one of the songs. Blessed I think it was.

To be honest,I heard more heavy metal riffs on the new Nachtmystium, and much less psych than I anticipated. What did everyone else think of the record?

To be honest,I heard more heavy metal riffs on the new Nachtmystium, and much less psych than I anticipated. What did everyone else think of the record?

There's a whole thread on it. Personally, I love the album. Not as good as Instinct: Decay though.