The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

It wasn't a proper full-length album, so give the band a break. Rosenrot was basically an album's worth of songs that didn't make the cut on their previous release Reise, Reise.

IIRC, only 6-7 of the eleven songs were leftovers from the Reise, Reise era. The rest were written for the album.

But come on, even you have to admit the album was embarrasing. The only worthwhile songs on it were Benzin, Spring, and Mann Gegen Mann, I thought. :erk:

IIRC, only 6-7 of the eleven songs were leftovers from the Reise, Reise era. The rest were written for the album.

But come on, even you have to admit the album was embarrasing. The only worthwhile songs on it were Benzin, Spring, and Mann Gegen Mann, I thought. :erk:

I'm not saying Rosenrot is great or anything, I do however enjoy it and I'll admit it's definitely the weakest thing they've put out but I don't think it's fair to really compare it to their first four given that it's not a proper full-length album. Most fans complain about how bands often record tons of extra songs during a recording session that never get released...the intentions of this release were obviously different, and certainly not as serious a release as a proper album would be.

I posted about another heavy German band that uses industrial textures and noone cared even though Rammstein is pretty much inferior in all contexts.

People always say things like that, but personally I prefer Rammstein over any of those other groups be it Oomph!, Eisbrecher, Tanzwut, Megaherz, Heimataerde and the tons of others.

I'm not saying Rosenrot is great or anything, I do however enjoy it and I'll admit it's definitely the weakest thing they've put out but I don't think it's fair to really compare it to their first four given that it's not a proper full-length album. Most fans complain about how bands often record tons of extra songs during a recording session that never get released...the intentions of this release were obviously different, and certainly not as serious a release as a proper album would be.

Well, I wasn't really comparing it to previous releases... even on it's own, I consider it weak as hell. The album is resting on three, maybe four songs.

People always say things like that, but personally I prefer Rammstein over any of those other groups be it Oomph!, Eisbrecher, Tanzwut, Megaherz, Heimataerde and the tons of others.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS NOT THE SAME THING UGHHHH!!111

actually it only slightly sounds like Rammstein in parts, I was just irritated the post got totally glossed over when the band rules so much ass.

Well, I wasn't really comparing it to previous releases... even on it's own, I consider it weak as hell. The album is resting on three, maybe four songs.

Well, for me personally if a band releases something other than a proper full-length then I tend to look at it in a different respect.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS NOT THE SAME THING UGHHHH!!111

actually it only slightly sounds like Rammstein in parts, I was just irritated the post got totally glossed over when the band rules so much ass.

I'm actually not even sure what band you mentioned initially. It's just often I'll see a person say they don't like Rammstein and [insert german band] is a thousand times better at everything that Rammstein does. Those bands I mentioned are just some that I see, and prefer Rammstein over!

Can't underestimete Tanzwut though. Rammstein + bagpipes FTW =)

So have you jerked off to the ending of Prophetic Revelations/Impure yet?

I frequently jerk off to that for a few years now, but now I'll cum on the original disc, and then I'll let the semen drip on the opened booklet, I'll close it and leave it in the case for few days until it dries and then I'll be jerking off just to that smell while opening it.

To continue the thread that got closed, about Chuck dying, I decided to put what I would do on that day.

This saturday (december 13th) is the day that chuck died. me and a friend are going to listen to all of the death we have (i have pretty much everything including bootlegs, demo's, and a few old live vids) and we'll be doing a death cover or two.

do you guys have any plans?

That will be my birthday, but, I will put on a few Death albums.

New Nachtmystium track on their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/nachtmystium

So.​.​.​.​.​no one told us it was OK to post a new song at our '​label​s'​,​ but we don'​t reall​y care.​.​.​.​.​recor​ded this track​ along​ with 3 other​s @ Elect​rical​ Audio​ Studi​o in Chica​go (aka the home of Steve​ Albin​i)​ We are relea​sing these​ track​s as a MLP / downl​oad-​only relea​se via Kemad​o Recor​ds short​ly.​.​.​.​

Enjoy​ and bang your head!​
-​Nacht​mysti​um-​