The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Lately I was thinking about the debate about 100% rating and trying to think of a perfect album. It's Warning's fucking Watching amirite amaretto. I guess there are albums that mean more to me and my little shithole but they have blind parts or weak spots and this one little bitch of a record fucking doesn't.

Need to get that.

Listened to:
Poundhound - Massive Grooves From The Electric Church Of Psychofunkadelic Grungelism Rock Music
A couple good songs, a lot of meh. Overall somewhat of a watered down King's X.
Skrew - Burning In Water, Drowning In Flame
Crap. Industrial crap, to be accurate.
Mrs. Hippie - Lotus
Pretty good rock/metal.
El Duce - Slave To Thy Master
A half hour of parody metal. The first song, Asshole Gasoline, was funny. After that it was just boring as hell.
Vader - Live In Japan
The only Vader I have, not familiar with any of the songs, but sounds good. I'll need to be getting some. Speaking of which, what should I start with?

Lately I was thinking about the debate about 100% rating and trying to think of a perfect album. It's Warning's fucking Watching amirite amaretto. I guess there are albums that mean more to me and my little shithole but they have blind parts or weak spots and this one little bitch of a record fucking doesn't.

It's ok I guess.

And by "ok" I mean astonishing and damn near perfect.

Wow. While I'm not really interested in grind or anything, I'm just playing Flagitious Idiosyncrasy in The Dilapidation, four Japanese crazy bitches and it kicks major ass. Rec'd.

Should I buy Testimony of the Ancients or Onward to Golgotha (1stpresses; same prize)?

EDIT: Dilemma ldo.

Everybody should, really. Frankly, if you don't, you're probably stupid or already have it.