The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Satanic_Queen_666 said:
There is nothing wrong with haveing a broad range of metal and rock mix. What I find hilariouse is morones who call Evanessance(sp?) rock.

You also forget a key thing sweety...the thread topic title says "The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like" LOL

I am a firm beliver that music is the ultimate form of art...it like a painting is subjective. No scientific fact or figure can mesure good or bad music...it's all an opinion.

You also forgot something, "sweety". You called yourself "100% metal". Yet, you listed bands that's not metal by any definition of the word. And someone I haven't heard, which is also probably why I exluded them.

And yes, we're talking about music you like. Or have you come to your senses already? And how can you bash Evanescense fans, when you youself is listening to Slipknot, which is just as nu as them? I call it stupidity.

And music is bad if it's devoid of emotion, catchiness and technical prowess.

And Guardian, I don't think she's a troll, I think she's serious. Look at her web page.

Trust me, when you throw on Heathen - Goblins Blade, you'll be thrust into headbanging frenzy forever.

It's true, I downloaded those albums a few weeks ago and they kick obscene amounts of ass.

(So does Sauron, sorry I didn't make that very clear :) )

Crimson Velvet said:
And Guardian, I don't think she's a troll, I think she's serious. Look at her web page.

Haha. Well, she's clearly a tasteless attention whore, so there's still no point in getting into arguments with her.

Melodeath said:
That hub is quite annoying. Whenever "cheese_is_priced" (or something equally gay) comes onto that hub, they kick me because I'm sharing metal.

What does that mean?

I doubt it, it was probably because you were sharing ONLY metal, and not enough non-metal neoclassical. That's why I'm banned, anyway. :erk:

Paladin is what's generally considered to be the UM hub, though it isn't officially linked to UM in any way.

Guardian of Darkness said:
I doubt it, it was probably because you were sharing ONLY metal, and not enough non-metal neoclassical. That's why I'm banned, anyway. :erk:

Paladin is what's generally considered to be the UM hub, though it isn't officially linked to UM in any way.
Yeah, it's metal only shares that they ban. Hell, your share can be mostly metal by a large margin, as long as you've got some other stuff in there.

Also, they'll ban you if you've got much in the way of "moron metal".

I think there is nothing wrong with liking shitty new metal bands.
After all this thread was just about not bashing bands that other people promote here in the beginning...

Anyway, i am liking Mekong Delta this minute.

Btw, can anybody please suggest a german or at least european mailorder that sells underground BM like Dark Tribe, but also Death Metal or also non-metal things like Dead Can Dance? All the mailorders i know either don't have Dark tribe or they do not have the other-genre music i want to purchase...

Cynical said:
Yeah, it's metal only shares that they ban. Hell, your share can be mostly metal by a large margin, as long as you've got some other stuff in there.

Also, they'll ban you if you've got much in the way of "moron metal".

I had some non-metal stuff and they still banned me, but I guess a pretty huge proportion was metal at the time of the ban. I'd ask them to unban me now but I think they'd keep me banned because my share is so horribly messy. :erk:

Well, yeah, but that doesn't make it any less annoying :loco:
I had some non-metal stuff and they still banned me, but I guess a pretty huge proportion was metal at the time of the ban. I'd ask them to unban me now but I think they'd keep me banned because my share is so horribly messy. :erk:
How would you go about asking them? And why was the ban permanent. Everytime I get banned it's only for a few hours.

Finally got round to downloading the split release between Necromantia and Varathron, entitled Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins, but it's not what it seems. The noticeable differences are that the songs are shorter in duration and it lacks the bonus tracks. I'm guessing that it's the 1992 version.

I've been really into Bathory the last couple of days. I've been really slack when it comes to actually buying Bathory albums, so I only own "Blood Fire Death", "Hammerheart", "Requiem" (ugh) and "Blood on Ice". I have mp3s of the rest, so I'm planning on buying everything he released with the exception of Octagon. Holy hell, Quorthon was a genious!