The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Yes, they are one of the better ones to have come about lately. I enjoy them quite a bit.

I bought From Your Grave for a mere 5 bucks used and I haven't found anything to complain about. Good shit!

Impudent, do you like Intestine Baalism?

Burning Saviours have a new song up on their website called Trinity. It's really great. It's very raw, but it's just a demo I'm sure they'll fix things up for the actual release. And if not, hell I'd still buy this.

I really can't stand it. I'm not really a big fan of their style of music in general, if I'm going to listen to death metal its mostly gonna be Brutal Death. I listen to Altars of Madness and just wonder what is so good. And nothing comes to me.

Morbid Angel is INCREDIBLY overrated. Who agrees?

altars of madness = best death metal album ever along with death - human

IMO of course

I really can't stand it. I'm not really a big fan of their style of music in general, if I'm going to listen to death metal its mostly gonna be Brutal Death. I listen to Altars of Madness and just wonder what is so good. And nothing comes to me.

3 of the most talented musicians ever in death metal (vincent at vocals, sandoval on drums, azagtoth on guitar)

And Abominations Of Desolation. But I haven't explored further than B besides Heretic, which sucked.

Listening to Darkthrone at night, in the winter, while driving, is grand. The music seems to fit the mood perfectly. You should give it a try.

I have been on a huge Darkthrone kick recently.

Are the Mercyful Fate albums after Melissa and Don't Break the Oath worth picking up?

In The Shadows is classic. The others (except the last two, those are iffy with a lot of people, so you'll want to listen to them first) are worth picking up too.

And yes, Darkthrone fucking rules. I need to buy more of their stuff.

I just ordered the "The Cult is Alive" box edition. Should be here this week.

A lot of people hate the new sound, but really they have always had the punk influence in the music and it is easy to hear if you listen for it. I personally don't mind the change. Darkthrone has a certain attitude they convey with the music and that hasn't changed.

Yeah, I don't know why people were actually surprised to find out that Ted and Gylve had an affinity for punk.