The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Omg I can't wait. I don't care what anyone says, this band is on fire right now. I got From Your Grave and listened to it for 3 days straight. If Riders is anything like that, I'll be happy. You know why I like these guys so much? There are 3 things in life you cannot live without. Sex, Beer and Melodic Death Metal.:kickass:

From Your Grave is perfect, flawless imo. I love thrashy melodeath. Since that was the band's debut, I can't wait for this. I have high expectations.

It gets a lot of plays weekly by me. Almost as many as Transilvanian Hunger and Thousand Swords. :zombie:

NEWS FLASH - Nile releases album with their dumbest song titles thus far.

Nuclear Blast Records
has set a July 20 German release date (July 23 in the rest of Europe) for the new NILE album, entitled "Ithyphallic". Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Language Of The Shadows", "Even The Gods Must Die", "The Infinity Of Stone", "Ithyphallic" and "Papyrii Containg The Spell To Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is In The Water".

With "Ithyphallic" as the title i'm actually looking forward to see how many erect penises there are on the cover :)

sounds cool. I've been listening to a lot of Vehemence lately, God Was Created is really good, that and Deadmeat Diciples by Deathchain.

Whats up everyone!

I just got Sunn O)))'s album Black one and,um... I don't know :erk:

I don't know whether to be scared or just amazed that I actually gave this a chance heh.

I'm gonna give it another full listen, :heh: < Hope he doesnt get me!

I'm so pumped for Friday in Worcester. This could be the best metal show I've been to yet.

Nachtmystium
Kataklysm
Dark Tranquillity
Behemoth
Dimmu Borgir

All in one night! Well worth the 40 bucks and 6 other crap bands to sit through.

I'm so pumped for Friday in Worcester. This could be the best metal show I've been to yet.

Nachtmystium
Kataklysm
Dark Tranquillity
Behemoth
Dimmu Borgir

All in one night! Well worth the 40 bucks and 6 other crap bands to sit through.

Yea that sounds awesome man. I'd love to see Dark Tranquillity :kickass:

I saw Nachtmystium last month and they were right on from what I heard. They are so much better live!

I'm going to see Behemoth this sunday right after the 2ND Day NFL Draft. I'm taking a Giant fan with me,haha It should be hilarious.

Well I hope you get blasted! HAVE FUN!

Two days until DESTROYER 666, INQUISITION and ADORIOR!

Three and a bit weeks until IMMOLATION, GRAVE, and KRISIUN followed the next day by BLACK WITCHERY, ARCHGOAT, and PROCLAMATION.

This is going to COST!