the "translate please" thread

here we go:

This tiket is liable to the general terms and conditions from Digitick as well as to the following particular conditions, that you agreed with before you purchased the ticket: the digitick admission ticket is only valid if it is printed on a white, blank (on both sides) A4 paper sheet. Before the admission to the event, your digitick ticket will be controlled. Sometimes, it can happen that the organizer gives you a standard ticket with counterfoil after the control of your digitick ticket. The “standard” price of the ticket given to the customer doesn’t automatically include the location fee from digitick. The ticket has to be printed in good quality. Tickets which aren’t entirely printed, or are dirty, damaged or not readable won’t be accepted nor considered as valid. In case of incident or poor print quality, you will have to print again the .pdf or .jpg file. In order to verify if the print quality is good, please make sure that all the information as well as the bar code that are written on the ticket are easily readable.
The digitick ticket can’t be exchanged nor refunded, unless the event is cancelled. In case of cancellation, only the price written on the ticket will be refunded, without the location fees, and other costs (transport, parking fees, hotel reservation…).
The digitick ticket is personal, non transferable. During the control, you have to carry with you a valid, official ID with a picture, such as ID, driver´s license, pass or residence permit/green card. For the kids, family registers are accepted. The digitick is only valid at the event and the date written on the ticket. The ticket must be kept until the end of the event. We strongly advise you to arrive at the latest 30 min before the start of the event. On the site of the event, the digitick customers agree to respect the rules of good behavior fixed by the organisator. Digitick accepts no liability for the problems that could occur during the order, preparation or printing of the digitick ticket, provided it [digitick] didn’t cause them intentionally, for lost or stolen ticket, and for illicit use of the ticket. Coping, reproducing and counterfeiting a digitick ticket is prohibited. Copying reproducing, counterfeiting a digitick ticket, or using one of those will cause legal actions. If the above mentioned rules are not respected, this digitick will not be considered as valid.

i hope you got it, i dont know if the vocabulary is really correct , i am not really used to deal with all those law terms in english.

can someone please translate this? it is russian, written in latin alphabet. If there are mistakes in teh text, please dont hit me, i cant read or speak russian, i did a cpy/paste from the lyrics page where i found them.

Nikogda nichego,
Nichego ne nachat'.
Nikogda nikogo,
Umirat' I molchat'.

Ne iskat', ne lyubit',
Ne zhalet' I ne spat'.
Nikogda nikuda
Nikogo ne puskat'.

Ne vdvoem. I ub'em.
Im prisnit'sya voda.
Ne tvoe. Ne moe.
Provoda. Provoda.

Geroin. Pul'sa net,
Tol'ko ti ne pri chem.

Abonent otklyucen...

Nas prikazano szech
Kto-to sdal I dostal

Adresa nashikh vstrech
Potolki po glazam
I nikto ne naidyet.
Soskol'znut golosa
I slomayetsya lyod (led)
I nich'ya bez klyucha
I mogila postel'
I pora vyklyuchat'
I oni na khvoste.
Ulybnis', razvyazhi
Zanaves' zerkala
Razorvi, I skazhi
Umerla, umerla
Zamykai I lizhi
Stanovis' nikakoi
I ruka ne drozhit
Vse v poryadke s rukoi
Mozhno mstit,'Dvazhdy dva
Na taksi I sosi,
A prostit' nikogda
nikogda ne prosi.
Khorosho, khorosho.
Ya pridumala mest'
Poroshok vse chto est'
Umnozhayu na shest'
Denial. Ne zvoni, ne zvoni
Ya ustala, ya ustala
Ya tebya ne khochu
Ty menya zaye...la

can someone please translate this? it is russian, written in latin alphabet. If there are mistakes in teh text, please dont hit me, i cant read or speak russian, i did a cpy/paste from the lyrics page where i found them.

Oh wow ;)

I'll get to it when I sober up =) Like, in the morning (?)

plintus, that's from about 10 months ago

We have more current issues > escroc notable! à fuir!

escroc notable! à fuir!

word to word translation would be

crook notable! to flee! (now that's just horrible grammar)

proper translation from French to English would be:

known crook! avoid!

i have a bit of a challenge for any fellow soilworkers that might be in this forum... anyone know what the swedish means on the figure number five album cover? its on the left side of the circle and some of the letters are blocked out but from what i can make out it says: "nva for___ade el___triska" and then there is a random "L" to the right of the spike at the top of the circle. is it saying danger electricity? thats my best guess