The "tv shows that should be wiped from the face of the earth" Thread

sorry, but jerry cant go anywhere
where else am i going to get my fill of dumb peice of shit white trash women flashing the audience and sliding their huge 200 lbs asses down poles. not to mention in some of the shows they throw cake at each other. priceless.

sorry, but jerry cant go anywhere
where else am i going to get my fill of dumb peice of shit white trash women flashing the audience and sliding their huge 200 lbs asses down poles. not to mention in some of the shows they throw cake at each other. priceless.

yea, what was I thinking? :lol:

Mustn't forget Ricki Lake too.
Ah, but there's so much of this mind-degrading garbage that it's easy to lose count and who's counting anyway.

Extra, Access Hollywood, and all these celebrity worship shows. They really sicken me.

I agree with abolishing all reality tv, and a lot of other stuff that's already been mentioned too.

Rugrats: All Grown Up

Anybody who grew up watching the original Rugrats show has to be pissed off about the direction they took with that series :[

Couldn't agree more. Quit soiling my childhood memories you faggots!

Also:
- Neighbours
- Home and Away
- And of course any reality show ever

Also The View.

Yeah. Although everybody loves raymond I can't stand.

1) Its on too much
2) Rarely anything funny happens
3) Most of the characters have weird voices
4) The people and the storyline are just too generic (who wants to watch a more boring version of their own life with weird voices added, not me! :zombie:)

Any reality TV show. They all need to die.
I agree. Particularly American Idol and Survivor.

Also: Lost, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, 24, CSI, and ANY hospital/doctor show. Hell, I think most shows shouldn't exist. I don't watch shows, anyways. The only things I watch on TV are sports (football and baseball only, no basketball) and the occasional movie.

I agree. Particularly American Idol and Survivor.

Also: Lost, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, 24, CSI, and ANY hospital/doctor show. Hell, I think most shows shouldn't exist. I don't watch shows, anyways. The only things I watch on TV are sports (football and baseball only, no basketball) and the occasional movie.

:worship: