The (Un)official write anything you want page

Currently chilling in the park in the balmy weather listening to Grizzly Bear Live at the Wireless. I fucking love Sundays.
juhuzynu.jpg

And now sitting on the couch, no pants, beer in hand, missus at work, Kevin McLeods Man Made Home on TV.. I fucking love Sundays.

EDIT: Said beer was placed on the floor as I left the room, and upon re-entry the fucking cat ran in front of my feet and caused me to KICK MY FUCKING BEER and cause it to spill FUCKING ALL OVER THE SHOP.

I fucking hate Sunday evenings.

EDIT 2: Beer replaced by Glenmorangie 12 yr and things are on the up.

And now sitting on the couch, no pants, beer in hand, missus at work, Kevin McLeods Man Made Home on TV.. I fucking love Sundays.

EDIT: Said beer was placed on the floor as I left the room, and upon re-entry the fucking cat ran in front of my feet and caused me to KICK MY FUCKING BEER and cause it to spill FUCKING ALL OVER THE SHOP.

I fucking hate Sunday evenings.

EDIT 2: Beer replaced by Glenmorangie 12 yr and things are on the up.
:lol: Manic depression rules.

And now it's time for a dump.

So the people accepted our offer. But we're declining after a week of research. Septic tank, 1 car garage, 1 bath, and possible meth lab across the street are making us say THANKS BUT NO THANKS. So now I can still buy fuzz pedals... for now.

[/boring fucking house post]

Oh right meth labs are cool because of Breaking Bad now, right? :loco:

That's actually one reason I don't watch that show. Meth is horrifying.

Just kidding. I just suck at keeping up with televised Netfux.

This is my first post in this thread/forum in five years.

Breaking Bad is a decent show. I never really got the fascination with it though

I was more thinking about the increase in land value by having a high tech pharmaceutical industry nearby

I once ate a 1kg rump steak, 500g of potato wedges and 500g of steamed veg in 13 minutes.
If I ate it all under half an hour it was half price. I kicked the shit out of that. Not only did I finish my meal, I drank three beers within the half hour bracket also.