The (Un)official write anything you want page

:lol:

We put an offer in a few months ago but it was rejected.

We'll see with this one. The house is pretty neat really.

IT HAS A FUCKING TERRACE. I FUCKING LOVE TERRACII.

:erk:

The Carnival Triumph...man, I have some fond memories from aboard that ship, now all ruined by the thought of the ship flooded with poopwater. I was thinking we'd try Royal Caribbean for our next cruise, anyway.

KEN PM ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU EVERYTHING I OWN FROM THE DRONES BECause I'm sick of no other count having a full appreciation of Gareth Liddiard.

PS the IPhone really needs a caps lock function.

WOW housing is fucking stupid.

PMI. What a fucking racket. I didn't even consider this in my calculations because... well because I'm ignorant apparently. But now I know! So for the low low price of $259 a month we pay the mortgage company so they can hedge their bet against us. Brilliant! :lol:

We submitted our offer, and were hoping/fearing that it would get accepted, but they put it back on the market, so they are probably looking for cash offers to avoid plebes like us who just want a basic FHA loan and a place to live.

Eh, I have no problem renting. Still love our place, we've been there 5 years now. I can keep saving up money, and by saving up money, I mean buying more fuzz pedals.

None of this makes any sense. Cool.

At work we're going to do a "Harlem Shake" video to promote our services. I had no idea what this stupid fad was until my boss showed us videos. So...yeah, we have to come up with some scholarly props, costumes, and whatnot. My two initial ideas probably wouldn't go so well.

1. I could dress up as the Grammar Nazi. :lol:
2. I could make a bookworm using one of those long, worm/snake balloons, but it would probably look like a big dildo with a book attached to it.

Hmmm...I've thrown around some other ideas that are more appropriate, but not as awesome.

^ yes. It's fucking ridiculous. Please don't get me started.

@ Disgustipated - Wouldn't it be cheaper to just rip/upload for me? Shipping is expensive these days and I can only imagine the charge from Fosters Country.

You used to be able to take out a HELOC at a reasonable rate to cover the 20%. I dont know if thats still possible but jesus christ home loan rates are like 2.5% or some shit.
Our mortgage is $1450 a month. I could either pay someone else that in rent or pay a bank for a million years and be able to play music as loud as I want or whatever

Yes to the 20% thing. I haven't looked into a second or anything like that yet, but the regular mortgage is under 4% which is just daffy to me.

Tentative mortgage is $1803. We currently pay $1,325 in rent. So for only $478 MORE we'd get a smaller garage, one less bathroom, and a septic tank! :Smug:

Eh, we'll see what happens. Some of the best first world problems involve pretending that basic math is stressful.

@ Disgustipated - Wouldn't it be cheaper to just rip/upload for me? Shipping is expensive these days and I can only imagine the charge from Fosters Country.

Yeah, fuckin oath. I was drunk and in the midst of passing out on my bed at 7pm last night when I made that offer.

I've no Internet access on my computer at the moment, so when/if I get it again, I'll upload that shit.

Did some minor house shit today, haven't been able to do much yet because of sick kids and other circumstances but at least I got to try out my new snow blower (?) and rip some old nasty carpets out

SAM_0083_zpsc9cfdadd.jpg

SAM_0123_zps069e397a.jpg