The (Un)official write anything you want page

Trylakos said:
No I am not gay. I was just posting an ascii version of the linkin park dude editted to sucking a dick. Sorry that I apparently annoyed 3 people for posting that.
seriously, wtf were you thinking. i vote for forum ejection :mad:

i have The Worst Designed Cell Phone Ever Made; the camera button is on the side and even if the phone is closed if you hold it down long enough (or the phone is in your pocket and it gets pressed) it goes into camera mode and each subsequent push of the button elicits a camera noise and a picture of the inside of my pocket. except i usually don't hear the noise until the 7th or 8th picture. i've deleted sequences as long as 14 or 15 blank black photos.

the point is i tried to pry the photo button off with something pointy but i failed and now i think the problem is even worse.

like ohmygawd life is soooo not worth living with a substandard cell phone, i'm gonna make mom get me a new one :cry:

if i do decide to use a phone, ill at least be a man about it and find the dirtiest, most jizz-covered AT&T booth i can.

METAL
200px-Broken_phone_box.jpg

NOT METAL
highschoolgirlcellphone-thumb217359

by the way, every one of you who uses one looks exactly like this when youre on it. oh, and WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE RINGTONES, SERIOUSLY, GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. :mad:

*edit*

logo-index.gif

Doomcifer said:
thats one dirty toilet.

:lol: gotta love asians and their all-too-honest fetishes

:puke:
|L :oops:/
||_ .\\==

*edit*

yeah, i just came up with that on a whim, im as surprised as you are.

Yeah, my cell lives on vibrate. usually in my backpack, so calling me is rather useless since I can't feel it through all my crap. I use it to call out and only for important shit.

Décadent said:
If I had a new-age phone, its ringtone would be "ring ring" said in a painfully dry, monotone voice.
I'd have a RINGING TONE but my new piece of crap telefhone doesn't have one so everytime someone calls I feel like getting up and dancing

I have my blackberry on vibrate.

you know what makes me want to go berzerker and start slaying is watching these idiots with the bluetooth ear gadgets on, strutting about like a $20 piece of technology is some kind of fucking status symbol.

look you morons, you're still dressed badly, you still are an ignorant trailerhitch, THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL.

Oh, and people talking on a cell phone while waiting for the bus. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY A CAR YOU DON'T NEED TO BE CALLIN YOUR BABY'S MAMA

lizard said:

you know what makes me want to go berzerker and start slaying is watching these idiots with the bluetooth ear gadgets on, strutting about like a $20 piece of technology is some kind of fucking status symbol.

look you morons, you're still dressed badly, you still are an ignorant trailerhitch, THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL.

Oh, and people talking on a cell phone while waiting for the bus. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY A CAR YOU DON'T NEED TO BE CALLIN YOUR BABY'S MAMA

amen

lizard said:

and you intentially advocating an anti-public transportation stance here or were you just blinded with cell phone rage?

lizard said:

i see this all the time. :puke: