The (Un)official write anything you want page

Conspicuously Absent said:
Smexican Johnson, here's one for you and En Vind to try out:

Step 1: Take LSD
Step 2: Call yourself a troll, demand $1 from people crossing bridge
Step 3: Profit
READ ARTICLE:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9511801/detail.html

jesus christ, that's genius!!! when I was dealing a lot of weed, I always found it really odd when I was buying something from myself. basically i took the money from one pile and it put it in another one.

MAYBE FALSE STORY ALERT:

Cliff Notes: My friends brother and a bunch of friends dropped a lot of Acid and went on a road trip, where they captured a troll they found under a bridge, wrapped up in a tarp, and put in there trunk. Short story even shorter, it turned out to be a small negro girl.

KILL TULLY said:
MAYBE FALSE STORY ALERT:

Cliff Notes: My friends brother and a bunch of friends dropped a lot of Acid and went on a road trip, where they captured a troll they found under a bridge, wrapped up in a tarp, and put in there trunk. Short story even shorter, it turned out to be a small negro girl.
hahahah
hahahahahhahahahha
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah

no way that's false, it's much too awesome

Haha, I dunno man, I guess they where just tripping there balls off.

I don't fully believe it but I also don't fully not-believe it because my friends bro used to be fucking insane, so I wouldn't put it past him and his friends to be that fucking high. Also, the full story was very detailed, I don't remember all of it though.

even if its bullshit, thats fucking hilarious

edit: it'd be even funnier if it was some log. So they think the log is a troll, then think its a little negro girl. hahaha

MFJ said:
when I was dealing a lot of weed, I always found it really odd when I was buying something from myself. basically i took the money from one pile and it put it in another one.
:lol: :lol:

jebus this is fucked
acttemp_440x297.jpg

notice how the pink/gay areas are the "hottest"
a clear example of the mainstream media's subliminal attempts to make gayness appear enticing