The (Un)official write anything you want page

this is what it feels like as I am sitting with my back to a huuuuuge curtainless 20' x 16' window right now ...

the A/C is like laughing at me ...

sun.gif

I don't really think early Simpsons episodes are that great. The ones where you can tell they're old because the animation is weaker. Maybe it's just because I've probably seen those ones more than than others, but they're not nearly as good as the ones which came a bit later, episodes which I LOVE.

I just watched the one where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball for her birthday and it didn't make me laugh much :erk:

Doom said:
I don't really think early Simpsons episodes are that great. The ones where you can tell they're old because the animation is weaker. Maybe it's just because I've probably seen those ones more than than others, but they're not nearly as good as the ones which came a bit later, episodes which I LOVE.

I just watched the one where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball for her birthday and it didn't make me laugh much :erk:

Seasons 4 up until whatever season 1999 was the best of times. Anything from 2000 until present is downright crap.

dill_the_devil said:
The heat in my bedroom at the moment has weight, for fuck's sake... it feels like it's crushing my head into my shoulders. I can't even be arsed to pick up my guitar.

When I got into my car at the end of the day after it had been parked out all day in the blazing hot sun, man, that was fucking hot. The steering wheel nearly melted my hands. Having said that, I haven't been too bothered about the heat we have been having otherwise, it's been nice!

cthulufhtagn said:
spotted a few lookers, just got in yesterday morn though
now's the perfect time to adopt a suave, debonair north american "I'm looking for a woman who wants a green card" attitude. Dude, you'll be beating off the women (in a manner of speaking) with a stick!

Just learn this simple phrase: Yo Tengo From the Land of the Big PX", it's worked for generations of GI's to land war brides.

Doom said:
And you're already checking RC? Haha I won't judge, I'd probably do the same.
meh, i'm in the hotel waiting for the next orientation thingy and they have free internet

also two hotel workers have now commented on my slayer hat
guy: ¡hey, slayer! ¡tom araya! ¡¿es chileno, sabes?!
me: sí sí, ya sé
guy: ¡¡slayerrr!!
me: uh-huh
guy: ¡¡SLAYERRR!!

i have a very good friend from Chile that is a pervert and goes back often ... i can point you in the "right direction" if you know what I mean ... wink wink ... :loco: