Atlas Shrugged
Markgugs
MaythecoonshangfromtreesinMay
Trylakos
Dead_Fly
JWW
David Gold

and last but not least Haddsie.
I was being dumb and thought you were serious when I read JWW, but then I realized that I'm on there:(

Necuratul said:
Was the original AWMM character legitimate or completely troll?

95% troll. You don't get banned from GMD 5 times being legitimate. Well sadly some people do. I didn't show any form of sincerity until this here forum. I love you guys. [Gaybutnotlying] [/V-Plate Destruction]

I promise I will stop using the account Trylakos if it's bothering all of you. :Smug:

I went to a wine & cheese party tonight for the opening of the local library's photo exhibit. There was much pretentious wine, pretentious cheese, pretension as I pretend to hold the title of "artist", pretentious conversation, and a pretentious screening of Powaqqatsi.

Trylakos said:
is it sad that I always feel terribly bad when I can do something better then someone else?

I don't think it's sad or even odd. I do find it a bit extreme that you feel that way "always", however. I've certainly felt the same way when I've been better than some people at things (my dad, older brother, etc).

I gave up my fake accounts like 6 months ago when one got banned. Totally killed the whole fun for me, haha.

Also today is the first day in my 27 years of existence that I am wearing a pair of Birkenstocks. I must say I've seriously been missing out, these things are ridiculously comfortable.

wtfad9.jpg

Just WTF is this ravenous bastard? I was nearly killed by it a few moments ago before I got the bugger with a fistful of Black Fag DRY MAX.

I'm listening to Arghoslent while eating vanilla ice cream covered in chocolate syrup, I'm not sure the band would approve but I'm thoroughly enjoying the entire experience.

Haha I just saw this on the Supernal music "Release Schedule"

V/A: Anti-Geldof Compilation CD

Repelled by pharisaic, politically-correct glitterati, guilt-ridden Christians, and limp-wristed White liberals? Tired of their endless sermonising about Africa? Angered by pontificating Euro-bashers blaming Whites for everything under the sun? We were. Join us in showing our disgust for the culture of apology, breast-beating, and self-immolating charity afflicting today’s Western democracies. Don’t just grumble in private; don’t just switch off the telly hoping they will all shrivel up and die: tell Geldof, Blair, and their freakshow of self-indulgent Pop stars what you think of them. You will find 100% exclusive, never-heard-before tracks by twenty Black Metal and Dark Ambient artists of proud European heritage from both sides of the Atlantic, including ASHES, ASTROFAES, BENIGHTED LEAMS, BEWITCHED (Chl), CONTRA IGNEM FATUUM, DARK AGES (Dark Ambient, with members of DRUDKH and HATE FOREST), DER STURMER, DARK THULE, DEFIANCE (HAKKENKREUZZUG side-project), ETHEREAL WOODS, FANISK, FOREFATHER, HAMMER, KENAZ, :STALAGGH:, TANNGRISNIR, THESYRE, THE WIZZARD, WHITE HUNTER, and WOODS OF INFINITY. The music will come packaged in a super jewelcase plus case and accompanied by a vast booklet with photographs and a polemic exposing the repugnant ideology that lurks beneath Geldof’s outrage and the high-flown universalism associated with the Make Poverty History Campaign.

:lol:

Haha, awesome. If that disc finds its way to some distro not too far away, I'll get it for sure.
Making a compilation on such a theme (and themes in general) is something I've only seen within the neo-folk scene and I really hope the metal scene catches on

Climb Thar Hill said:
wtfad9.jpg

Just WTF is this ravenous bastard? I was nearly killed by it a few moments ago before I got the bugger with a fistful of Black Fag DRY MAX.

eww, nasteh!!:ill:

hope you don't see any more of those!

danny glover put it in your house as a prank

Someone I know keeps complaining about dance versions of classical pieces, saying its dumb to take someones music and rearrange it for your own entertainment. This is also the same guy who wants to make a cover band of popular classical music:zombie: