The (Un)official write anything you want page

Haha, the paper boy was sitting in the driveway listening to me play my bagpipes and my parents drove up and caught him. haha. He said he could hear me two blocks away!!! i'm proud to annoy/infuriate/audibly pleasure my neighbors!! :kickass:

Cool wallpaper for fans of Silent Hill.

untitled1copy34674hl3.jpg

The Rain line of gatorade flavors is disgusting. It's flavor is just regular gatorade watered down. Shoulda guessed that from the name!

MFJ said:
don't play his game, man.
I'm not playing a game?

I meant say for something as silly as DDR, if I was better then someone at it, I would feel bad and think that maybe that I'm better than them at it they are upset and I feel guilty and stuff over it. I dunno, Im just being dumb and weird I guess.

dont be so literal

i think that trykalos is actually another genius AWMM character. i bet 60% of the "people" in this forum are just alternate accounts and we're all fools in a terrible game! man, i'm so damn paranoid about these things.

MFJ said:
dont be so literal

i think that trykalos is actually another genius AWMM character. i bet 60% of the "people" in this forum are just alternate accounts and we're all fools in a terrible game! man, i'm so damn paranoid about these things.
MJF, you did say that you were stopping drugs right?:loco: I do have to learn to take certain things literally and letting things bother me. I let everyone walk over and I need o stop it [/gay]

to be honest, I know who AWMM but I don't know what that stands for