The (Un)official write anything you want page

Just buy Max Brooks book, The Zombie Survival Guide, I have read it many times and is a great fun read. Everything you will ever need to know about zombie survival is in it. You can get it from Anywhere from ten to 20 bucks. Got mine used for 10. Max Brooks, is Mel Brooks son. Its absolutely full of great info on defense fortifacation and weapons, life support, armor, everything.

If you're going to use guns you better make sure you have a shitload of ammo. Plus, if you're using guns you'll only attract the attention of more zombies.

Get a silencer. Practice with a crossbow and or bow and arrow for best long range stealth assualts. If there was a zombie attack I would be the man to see. Ive estblished every spot in my household of where I could easily fortify and hold off invaders for a good period of time, Im also extremely paranoid.

Just buy Max Brooks book, The Zombie Survival Guide, I have read it many times and is a great fun read. Everything you will ever need to know about zombie survival is in it. You can get it from Anywhere from ten to 20 bucks. Got mine used for 10. Max Brooks, is Mel Brooks son. Its absolutely full of great info on defense fortifacation and weapons, life support, armor, everything.

he also apparently has a new book out which i need to get my grubby mitts on asap

Rumsfeld: 'My Half-Assed Job Here Is Done'

November 8, 2006 | Issue 42•45

WASHINGTON, DC—After nearly six years of much-publicized service as Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld announced his resignation Wednesday afternoon, saying that he had "proudly accomplished everything [he'd] set out to bungle." "Years ago, I decided to bog this great nation down in an extended, grueling foreign occupation, and I'm happy to say that's exactly what I've done," said Rumsfeld in a farewell address at the White House, during which he urged Americans to continue waging the ill-conceived, mismanaged, and evidently unwelcome fight for democracy in the Middle East. "Each of my actions—from undersupplying troops with body armor to focusing on capturing Saddam Hussein while Osama bin Laden remained free—has led America inexorably toward our current state of extreme crisis. Well, anyway, goodbye!" President Bush expressed confidence that Robert Gates, his new nominee for Secretary of Defense, will be able to "fuck everything up the rest of the way."

:lol:

:headbang: @ The Onion