The (Un)official write anything you want page

Piledriver put me in there blog:

"Outside the Elks havin' a butt while trying to figure out how we're gonna get our freakshow on without a proper dressing room and how we're gonna pay for the gas to get us to Montreal, we spot a metal-lookin' red-tressed maiden circling around our perimeter, analyzing us... turns out that the vivacious and hilarious Tracy had a mission to track us down for a photo for her man Tilley! (Or was it Tulley???) As she ran in for a 'shawpy' to make a sign for the picture, we continued our discussions on the debacle at hand behind the scenes."

'Tilley' sheesh, oh well, haha, still funny.

Yeah so I sold my Sunn amp on eGay right, some dude got it for $355 + $60 shipping okay, the shipping charge was stated as the auction started, very clearly in typical eGay fashion. So he writes me, asking if he can use his UPS account to ship it, I say "yeah that's fine, just give me $20 for the packaging, hassle, etc." Well he writes back "actually I was thinking how about just $355 and that's it." So, being the nice rational human being I am, told him "yeah, I'll just ship this for $355 + $60 like I said and we'll be done, pay up" but with more paragraphs and words so as not to sound like a jerk. Then I got pissed off, explained the situation to the woman, she said "fuck him, don't let people walk on you, teach him a lesson, keep the amp." She's god damn right, as usual.

Negative feedback left for his dumbass, and I'm keeping the amp. Fuck that guy.

I'm actually in need of a manhug over this, 6 years on eGay and this is my first truly lousy experience. JEWS.

I've heard bits and pieces of Empyriums catalogue before, but it never stuck on me and made me go buy any of their album. Now I feel like ordering all of them, after coming back to it and realizing it's a whole lot more metal and not boring all acoustic music. Ulver's Kveldssanger for instance is a great album, but it drags on even if it's only around half an hour long.

I just got 14 and a half hours of sleep. I woke up and it was dark outside, I thought I hit a time warp or something.

Hahaha. The most I've ever slept before was 13 hours, but I only got about 4 hours of sleep the day before, so when I slept it was like a rock. I feel great though. I don't know how I can sleep so long.

i've slept something like 18 hours non-stop once :/ i had been up for 3 days straight prior to that though. that was a while ago.

some fag on a local message board said:
you should be ashamed for liking bands like that. It's bands like that that make metal a joke to most people.

talking about Cirith Ungol. Gave me a damn good laugh.