The (Un)official write anything you want page

I'm planning to read the whole thread one day. I'm on page 32 now, and from what I've read so far, I believe it must be one of the most hilarious threads ever.

A kiss for all u haters

326277174_l.jpg

if u wanna start somethign u better be ready to deal with us

346847756_l.jpg

The illustrious New Jersey guidos!

I made a doom song called "Crom the Warrior God" one time. It was this awesome 10 minute epic with samples from the movie and stuff. I think the only people here who have heard it are CT_thrash and Chromo. Wish I had that mp3 still :(

i just realized why all these guido types have spiked up hair like that ... fuck ... they are all little short runty guys ... that hair must add quite a few inches to them

Henrik Main said:
I'm planning to read the whole thread one day. I'm on page 32 now, and from what I've read so far, I believe it must be one of the most hilarious threads ever.

A kiss for all u haters

326277174_l.jpg

if u wanna start somethign u better be ready to deal with us

346847756_l.jpg

The illustrious New Jersey guidos!
:guh::guh: :guh: :guh: :guh::guh::guh::guh::guh::guh: :guh::guh::guh:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm the coolest tutor ever. Sadly, the first year bastards are in between exams. Nothing like getting tutored by a dude with an anthrax hat and a slayer t-shirt.