The (Un)official write anything you want page

No, but I will say that i"m polite enough to leave the toilet bowl empty and the seat clean. Unlike the nasty fucker who used it before me. Piss and pubes all over.

HOW the fuck does that happen so often? Are a large percentage of university students drunk, even in the early hours of the morning? 'cause I swear, every time I go into a public washroom at school, half the stalls look like they could almost be the result of an evening with a bottle of hard liquor gone horribly wrong!

"There is no other life; life itself is only a vision and a dream for nothing exists but space and you. If there was an all-powerful God, he would have made all good, and no bad." [Mark Twain in Eruption]

Frank Lloyd Wright, American architect (1869-1959).

"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature."

Ernest Hemingway, American author (1899-1961).

"All thinking men are atheists." [A Farewell to Arms]

Isaac Asimov, Russian-born American author (1920-1992).

"I am an atheist, out and out. It took me a long time to say it. I've been an atheist for years and years, but somehow I felt it was intellectually unrespectable to say that one is an atheist, because it assumed knowledge that one didn't have. Somehow it was better to say one was a humanist or agnostic. I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time."

Gene Roddenberry, Creator of Star Trek (1921-1991).

"I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will--and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain."

Frank Lloyd Wright, American architect (1869-1959).
"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature."

Isaac Asimov, Russian-born American author (1920-1992).

"I am an atheist, out and out. It took me a long time to say it. I've been an atheist for years and years, but somehow I felt it was intellectually unrespectable to say that one is an atheist, because it assumed knowledge that one didn't have. Somehow it was better to say one was a humanist or agnostic. I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time."

These two I agree with the most and kinda describe me.

my new hammers.
IMG_0216.jpg

awaiting a chain and this...
wk600a2.jpg