The (Un)official write anything you want page

ATT: Ben & Brandon.

Are you two roomates? or just friends that both go to ISU?

Also, you're both totally gay for not going to DOBD.

We are friends that go to ISU, he lives like a 2 minute walk from me. We also graduated together in high school, but weren't really much friends until college.

Money and school are issures; I simply cannot afford to go and miss two days of school since they are so close to finals.

CENTER? :lol: ... there is a whole Center revolving around a DD in RI?

LOL...It's a stadium/ice hockey rink. and where big oncerts are held. Where the Providence Bruins/Providence Friars play etc. They went to watch *gasP* Evanescence.
You should have seen all the fucking twits everywhere when I drove by to pick her up.

hahaha ... maybe she felt empowered after seeing the chick fronted band ... don't they have some guy hating tunes? :lol:

and DD fucking rules ... I think a few grand of mine built some toilets in that arena

Nothing.

She found out he was in communication with a girl during their relationship. Strictly platonic, and just friends mind you. This is the same guy who spoiled her like nothing Ive ever seen before.

Her last bf used to beat her.

She's a fucking retard. I already tore into her. Fucking moron. If I was him, she would probably be laid out out of pure instinctual reaction.