The (Un)official write anything you want page

Dont worry about it. It was handled.

Just sucks that she hid it for 2-3 years. We didnt find out until shit hit the fan.

edit: knowing her though, she probably deserved half of them beatings.

Meh, no chick deserves a beat down from a guy. At least it was handled.

Not a beatdown. But youre telling me, under NO circumstance, would you ever smack a bitch? Youre lying.

Its not that easy to control yourself under extreme emotions. Like if you walked in on your wife fucking some other dude in your bed. Id probably tie them both down and get all BTK on both their asses.

Not a beatdown. But youre telling me, under NO circumstance, would you ever smack a bitch? Youre lying.

Its not that easy to control yourself under extreme emotions. Like if you walked in on your wife fucking some other dude in your bed. Id probably tie them both down and get all BTK on both their asses.

I wouldn't hit my wife, I would just drop her off in the middle of the Bronx with all her jewlery on and leave her there to fend for herself.

So continuing with my trend of rediscovering albums I previously dismissed- Fates Warning: Awaken the Guardian. Absolutely amazing album from start to finish, I simply cannot stop listening to this CD. John Arch is quickly ascending the ranks of my favourite vocalists too, loving his vocal melodies. So I guess I should probably check out Night on Brocken and The Spectre Within sometime as well.

After hearing "Reinkaos" in it's entirety for the first time I have concluded it is very fucking good, actually. And "Sworn to the Dark" gets better with every listen.

And now for some St. Peter's English Ale :kickass:

So continuing with my trend of rediscovering albums I previously dismissed- Fates Warning: Awaken the Guardian. Absolutely amazing album from start to finish, I simply cannot stop listening to this CD. John Arch is quickly ascending the ranks of my favourite vocalists too, loving his vocal melodies. So I guess I should probably check out Night on Brocken and The Spectre Within sometime as well.

holy shit batman!

about fucking time!! get The Specte Within next. NoB is more Maiden-y..not that there is a prob with that.:)

top 5 metal all time album WTG is,

Ever notice how when you fart in a hot shower, the stench gets amplified to 11? :zombie:

I once made the mistake of getting in the shower after becoming totally overheated working out. I was going to be late for work so I just jumped straight in. It was bad enough that I was overheated and breathing heavily, then I laid down a vicious fecal air rectal tremmor and had to leave the shower. The stench combined with the heat/humidity and my body temp nearly killed me. I laid on the floor for like 20 minutes trying to cool down and keep from vomiting. :puke: