The (Un)official write anything you want page

The more I pay attention to myself, the more I realize that pretty much the only time I go on huge posting sprees around here is while I'm working on writing papers for school. I guess arguing academically gets me in the mood to start shit on the intarweb as well!

Erik said:
wine is gay.

i drank like one glass of wine or sth yesterday though because it was free
i can drink white wine if i have to but red wine is fucking terribly terrible

yer arse
red rules supreme
but its very easy to buy wine that tastes like shit
south african is a good bet, you can usually get a decent tasting 14% at a reasonable price
I'm on Australian red right now...watch me fly

snow2fall said:
I was scared when I got on the sub last night and Moose's doppelganger stepped off. Exact same face, grim-looking, like he was about to kill or rape someone. Creepy.

I'm sorry I alarmed you. I'll try to keep my distance next time.

I wish I had a grindcore band so I could sing this song:

You're into fetish, die die die, waste of life, kill yourself, die die, worse then shit on my shoe, fucking die, just swallow cianide with that piss, die. Eat a grenade with that shit, die. Slit you're neck instead of licking boot, just kill yourself, you're a waste of life, die. Latex isn't hot just swallow a shotgun, diediedie, you're about as cool as africa, please just die. Next time you tie your self up, dont' forget the noose, die.

:Bows: ehthankuverymuh

lurch70 said:
i swear ... there was a girl that was a total dead ringer for Dead Lioness that sat next to me at a bar last night ... i completely froze up ... of course my friends heckling me to yack with her did not help.
it was really a WTF? moment.

maybe it was me.... muahahahaha!

KILL TULLY said:
I wish I had a grindcore band so I could sing this song:

You're into fetish, die die die, waste of life, kill yourself, die die, worse then shit on my shoe, fucking die, just swallow cianide with that piss, die. Eat a grenade with that shit, die. Slit you're neck instead of licking boot, just kill yourself, you're a waste of life, die. Latex isn't hot just swallow a shotgun, diediedie, you're about as cool as africa, please just die. Next time you tie your self up, dont' forget the noose, die.

:Bows: ehthankuverymuh

:lol: , thats really more of a power violence thing I reckon
grindcore tends to be more political