The (Un)official write anything you want page

wine is gay.

i drank like one glass of wine or sth yesterday though because it was free
i can drink white wine if i have to but red wine is fucking terribly terrible

anyway
what i wanted to say was that i was drunk yesterday and didnt go food shopping so i have basically nothing at home so i must go buy breakfast. sucks.

you know what's strange? i've been drinking wine allegedly since my first birthday, but there was a 1-1.5 year period where i couldn't fucking stand the taste of it. nothing to indicate why, but one time i just tried it again, loved it, and have been drinking it regularly since!

i don't know jack about all the different kinds, my mom just buys whatever she reads about or picks randomly. pretty cheap way to get drunk too, if you go towards the cheaper end of the scale!

i swear ... there was a girl that was a total dead ringer for Dead Lioness that sat next to me at a bar last night ... i completely froze up ... of course my friends heckling me to yack with her did not help.
it was really a WTF? moment.

SWALLOWTHESUN_GhostsOfLoss.jpg

PATTAR

why must bands have boobie covers
its fuckin cheesy

You still don't KNOW it wasn't him. Maybe he's still in reconnaissance phase, lurking in the shadows as he plans his attack, knowing you'd never assume he had travelled halfway across the world to perform deeds unspoken upon you and your friends! Just sayin :p