The (Un)official write anything you want page

Dev said:
true, but drop epic heavy metal for one thing and you'll find yourself a virgin for really good music again :p

(Ellestin)
hey ellestin i have sent you a pm on your account maybe you would like to view it..? it would be cool if you did

hit up this sale NAD!!
h26.gif

and for Birkenau:
h45.gif

and m00se:
h89.gif

and this one goes out to the only guy similar to a redneck besides me around here... NATE!!
h174.gif

dorian gray said:
if they're not imported, how do you even know they exist? serious query.
doomcifer sent me. also i have become rather well versed in american culture & food products by frequenting this forum, among other things

you know... americanisms are pretty widespread throughout the rest of the western world

Erik said:
you know... americanisms are pretty widespread throughout the rest of the western world

As they should be! :loco: Anyway, that TBDM video was pretty funny. He doesn't even know the lyrics. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Furthermore, he looks like a younger, thinner version of Will Sasso from Mad TV. :eek: I'm spot-on with the look-alike comparisons today.

snow2fall said:
Today was the first time I got paid for pictures I took. (No, it was not Dorian.)
kick ass! too bad i didn't beat them to it! oh well.
we are still trying to figure out what we're gonna do. the wife is working on a piece right now but i think it's going in the dining nook. we might need your services for the living room though. ill keep in touch.