The (Un)official write anything you want page

footbalm.jpg

If I wasn't so lazy (busy) i'd do a photoshop for this, but I am...

but the song title "I Feel the Breath of Ragnarok" Made me picture a bigass giant (lurch's body) breathing at some viking dude and him going "OH FUCK! 10000 year old morning breath!!!!"

Yeah, it was a boring transit ride home

FUCK. Colour Haze, Witchcraft, and Orange Goblin are playing 2 hours out of Amsterdam the fucking day that I'm actually in Holland.... too bad we have to catch a plane to Iceland that day (which is actually better, but still... FUCK YOU TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE timing).

it was quite nasty to feel actual big semi-hard boogers coming out of my mouth.

on a side note, since I've been eating apples and pears for the past month, I've been sick twice. I should just stick to a meat and chip diet and never get sick again.

MFJ said:
FUCK. Colour Haze, Witchcraft, and Orange Goblin are playing 2 hours out of Amsterdam the fucking day that I'm actually in Holland.... too bad we have to catch a plane to Iceland that day (which is actually better, but still... FUCK YOU TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE timing).
I told you about that like 6 times and you're just now realizing it, hahaha.

lizarddrunk.jpg

:lol: x0982350798235

I just opened a large jug of salsa (yes, I buy my salsa in jugs), forgot it was opened because the cap was still on but loose, and shook it. There was salsa everywhere. It looked like somebody was violently murdered or exploded. It was great.