The (Un)official write anything you want page

whhy is it when I ignore chicks they are on top of me like flies on shit ... damn ... had to diss 2 of them tonight ... was just not in the mood to talk to them in a bar ... not bad looking ones either ... got the digits even
it's amazing ... my aunt told me, God rest her soul ... if you want women Aurel ... just ignore them, like they don't exist ... they'll be all over you.

yeah, me and my friend were doing the whole "she rubs the lotion on the skin" schtick in front of her and her friends too ... ugh, bar flies

the swastika shaped building was funnier ... and really fucking creepy as it is in San Diego

lurch70 said:
the swastika shaped building was funnier ... and really fucking creepy as it is in San Diego
yeah but i thought it was old news, everyone on the internet has seen the swastika building by now :p

Craziest shit that's ever happened to me. I'll post the conversation I was having with Acie (Man_as_Robot).

Marksveld: man
Marksveld: my friends and i were driving around
man as robot: whats up
Marksveld: and we ended up on this road where this sophomore kid got killed in a car accident
Marksveld: and we just were talking about and it and sort of joking around
Marksveld: and then my friend cory was like "haha wouldnt it be insane if it were the 1-year anniversary"
Marksveld: then we all laughed
Marksveld: and like, i was thinking "wait a minute"
Marksveld: and i looked at the clock
Marksveld: 12:01AM
Marksveld: march 05
Marksveld: OMFG (the day of the accident)

Fucking WEIRD as HELL. I've been on that road probably three times in my life, and I totally ended up on it through some random turn (through my stoned logic).

Finally got my 100 Mbit connection. To celebrate I'm downloading 24 season 5, The shield season 5, Rome season 1, Lost season 2 episodes.

Bit Torrents are a pain in the arse. Maybe I'm an old man, but I don't wish to hassle with this computer technology you kids dwell in. :dopey:

That being said, a chum steered me in the direction of a website where for $4 a month, you can watch any damn Pay Per View, Sports event of your hearts content. Can't fucking wait for the NFL Season. :zombie:

someone help me out and send me...
Suffocation - 1. pierced from within
Suffocation - 2. thrones of blood
Suffocation - 3. depths of depravity

My cd is fuckered and those 3 songs skip like a dick in a blender.

nevermind, pricks.

pics from the recording of the new iron fucken maiden album:

___
davidbanner.jpg

that mixing desk ^

SSL 4000 G+... the exact same model that we have in school! :kickass: