The (Un)official write anything you want page

no! oral.
it's gotta be HOT sauce tho. let it sit in the back of your throat and sizzle and then slowly swallow, not only will it help with any phlegm but your nose will open up.

I've been using this shit to stave off colds for years now. when I start getting a little congested and get a slightly sore throat, I do the hot sauce treatment over and above my usual dietary intake. If your cold is too far developed, then I recommend
zicam.jpg

this shit is homeopathic, and comes in swabs and sprays, without the bitter taste that drips into your mouth.

If you do some sort of jogging activity, i've noticed that it completely (COMPLETELY) clears the nose up for a little while. I'm not sure if that's because I was running in the cold, or because it was the physical activity itself. We'll see... either way I like it.

DESCRIPTION: This paper is going to discuss what I refer to as Whitman’s “cautious apathy” concerning the issue of slavery: his inconsistencies and his tendency to “side-step” the issue. I will bring out the issue of Americanism and whether or not he believes that slavery will continue to be a component of it in the future (I may bring up his outlook on Native Americans if, in the process of writing, I feel that it strengthens my argument). I will delve deeper into his personal politics: if the Whitman at home will help a runaway slave, why won’t the Whitman of society publicly decry slavery? Is Whitman just a non-political individualist?
Apologies for this VERY rough draft for whoever reads it. It’s nowhere near complete, polished, nor does it include proper citations. The final product will be a thousand times stronger (hopefully).

KILL ME NOW

all two of them?

trust me, if you don't use THE QUOTE in an english paper, you fail. miserably.

just going through my receipts .... dating in NY sucks ... blew $125 on a date last night ... simple food and drinks ... :bah:

for some reason that just killed me ... hahahha ... tuna and gulyas ... hehehe

fuck ... some drinks and steaks ... but the place I picked was a little pricier then I remembered ...