The (Un)official write anything you want page

Ellestin said:
*googled for dark tribe*

Dark-Tribe.jpg

id hit it

I still can't believe you don't like Zwan, cthulhu. :dopey:

edit: umm, oh. Didn't realize that was 10 posts ago. Whatever.

i dunno, i should give em another shot but my copy is like a thousand miles away right now. narf.

and from what i recall it was kinda too poppy for my taste. i like the pumpkins for the ANGST (holds hands out in creed-esque grasping gesture)

Krigloch the Furious said:
:lol:

So im sick, been sleeping for well over 12 hours, my back hurts, im hallucinating about my bedspread being made out of paper, and im peeing out of my butt. god this sucks.

I was taking some prescription pills once to help me sleep and they would cause mild hallucinations. Once, I thought my bed was climbing up the wall.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I was taking some prescription pills once to help me sleep and they would cause mild hallucinations. Once, I thought my bed was climbing up the wall.

as funny as that sounds, its just not funny at all. It is fucking terrible.
I was sick about 5 years ago and while laying in bed I created a box in my head with two boulders in it, and there was a pebble that I was trying to get to the other side and couldnt, I was sitting there sweating and crying because I couldnt get it past the boulders. horrible experience.

"On behalf of the Committee on Admissions at Alfred University, I am pleased to inform you of your admission to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences beginning in the fall semester, 2006."

So this is what that means- I'm officially moving very far, far away from here in the fall. Cheers, and fuck Connecticut! AM I RIGHT?

www.alfred.edu - I mean, COME ON! How many schools have a castle on campus? If I don't get into Vermont, I'm going here. If I do get in, I'll have some serious thinking ahead of me.

MFJ said:
"On behalf of the Committee on Admissions at Alfred University, I am pleased to inform you of your admission to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences beginning in the fall semester, 2006."

So this is what that means- I'm officially moving very far, far away from here in the fall. Cheers, and fuck Connecticut! AM I RIGHT?

www.alfred.edu - I mean, COME ON! How many schools have a castle on campus? If I don't get into Vermont, I'm going here. If I do get in, I'll have some serious thinking ahead of me.

CSOCRE