The (Un)official write anything you want page

That is pointless as hell. They encouraged seniors to leave early at my high school. I got there at 8 and left at 10:30 everyday my senior year.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
That is pointless as hell. They encouraged seniors to leave early at my high school. I got there at 8 and left at 10:30 everyday my senior year.

Yeah that's how it would be with me, right around that timing, too. :(

sheldon2006915890209.gif

It's really weird and nostalgic to use computers at school only to look at IE history and see websites that I went to four years ago.

Usually just sites like engrish.com and stuff about Everquest. :lol:

After busting ass at work for a month I've completely slacked off all week. Still getting shit done, but not nearly what I should.

Also, Old Man Gloom rule.

Finally, my new-to-me amp kicks ass. I want to shake the walls at 3am tonight.

Fuck Green Carnation is playing on the same day as Opeth/Dt in San Diego.

I could say fuck Dark Tranquillity/Devin Townsend and go to the Opeth "special" show in L.A. But it's at the Wiltern and I fucking hate that place. What to do, what to do? :confused:

You hate the Wiltern? Man, that has to be my favorite venue EVAR. I hate the Roxy and Palladium though.

NADatar said:
You hate the Wiltern? Man, that has to be my favorite venue EVAR. I hate the Roxy and Palladium though.

Key Club would be my fav venue. I hate the Wiltern not due to it's layout or anything. I just had a bad experience at an N*Flames gig that still has me waking up to cold sweats to this very day. The memories stain the walls.

That sucks, and I completely understand (same reason I hate the stupid fucking Roxy). The Key Club is very muchly awesome yes, same with the Troubadour.

Dan Swan&#246 said:
Hi guys... I doubt there will be any releases coming out from my camp this year. Both the new Nightingale and the Second Sky will be 2007 releases. Bloodbath too, if there will be any album..??? The other BB guys are not the most communicating persons alive right now ;)
I will keep you informed

God damnit.

:kickass: Spawn of Possssion are right in the middle of the recording sessions of their sophomore album at Pama Studio-1, tentatively titled ”Noctambulant”. All drums and one guitar are tracked and the pre-mix result of this already sounds astonishing. Second guitars are being put on tape as we speak and bass and vocals will follow after. The album is set to be mixed at the end of February, and a releasedate will be set after mastering. :kickass:

Couldn't tell you, I've never seen that movie. :D

Which dude do you speak of, so I know who to look for when I Finally rent it?