The (Un)official write anything you want page

Percht00005.jpg

I have no idea what's going on in this picture, but all I can say is "AWESOME"

Holy shit it's THE GERBER BABY. My mom used to work at their daycare centre, and since I technically wasn't enrolled, I got to do whatever the fuck I wanted when I was there, which was often. Every time it was naptime with the young brats, I'd go hang out with the older kids and smoke. Okay we didn't smoke (I was 8 at the time), but everything else is true.

Gonna go smoke now.

I never went to my 8am classes. Nor the 10am ones really. 11am was always a good time to arrive at school, in time to get a nice breakfast burrito and skip the noon class because yer still eating, then read Marx sitting 3 buildings away from your 2pm class before celebrating the final 4pm class by going home instead.

that Czech model chick ex of mine ... she sends me this email after about 6 months of not hearing from her (she is in Japan supposedelly still)

"Sometimes I ask myself, who are we, where are we coming from, where are
we heading, what is the purpose of human existence…
Then I get a bottle and it`s ok again."

used to love having endless talks with her ... meh

lurch70 said:
"Sometimes I ask myself, who are we, where are we coming from, where are
we heading, what is the purpose of human existence…
Then I get a bottle and it`s ok again."

I fucking love her for that.

I could go for a bottle of anything right about now. It's just one of those days where you wake up and feel like you want to be a fucking dick to everybody because there's literally nothing to wake up for. I'm fucking bored as all hell (more than half of my day is free-study), even hungrier, and totally broke. This is my life for another six months, and then I'm sure I'll fall into some other routine... Something awesome better happen when I get home or else I'm going to drive my car into a lake and look for various bottom-dwelling creatures until I die.

MFJ said:
I fucking love her for that.

I could go for a bottle of anything right about now. It's just one of those days where you wake up and feel like you want to be a fucking dick to everybody because there's literally nothing to wake up for. I'm fucking bored as all hell (more than half of my day is free-study), even hungrier, and totally broke. This is my life for another six months, and then I'm sure I'll fall into some other routine... Something awesome better happen when I get home or else I'm going to drive my car into a lake and look for various bottom-dwelling creatures until I die.

yeah, used to love her for that too ... best talks I had with anyone ever. some went on for 12 hours ...

Max, you at school now? which one?

East Hampton High School. Senior year is pointless, I seriously only take about two hours of class per day. The shitty thing is that you cannot leave until the end of the day, no matter what. I get here at 7:35 and leave at 1:30 just so I can get a half of an english credit. Thats literally all I need, and I have to do this for fourish more months just to graduate.