The (Un)official write anything you want page

Believe it or not, lots of anime gets licensed in the U.S. based on how well it does over the net (torrent number as well as buzz is tracked). I've been trying to get people to watch these two series, in hopes that they'll get licensed because I'd like to buy them one day. You should really try them out.

Mushishi

Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Supernatural

Plot Summary: They are neither plants nor animals. They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known as "Mushi". Their existence and appearance are unknown to many and only a limited number of humans are aware of them. Ginko is a "Mushi-shi" who travels around to investigate and find out more about the "Mushi". In the process, he also lends a helping hand to people who face problems with supernatural occurances which may be related to the "Mushi".

First episode: http://a.scarywater.net/c1anime/[C1]Mushishi_-_01[XviD][5E924780].avi.torrent

Monster

Age rating: Mature (May contain sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence)
Genres: Drama, Horror, Mystery, Police, Psychological

Plot Summary: Kenzou Tenma, a Japanese brain surgeon in Germany, had it all: incredible skill at his work, a rich and beautiful fiancee, and a promising career at his hospital. However, after becoming disenchanted by hospital politics, he chose to save the life of a young boy who got shot in the head over the life of the mayor. As a result he lost the support of the hospital director, as well as his position in the hospital and his fiance. A short time later, the hospital director and the doctors that replaced him were murdered, and once again he was catapulted back onto the top. But as the chief suspect of the murders, Tenma did not get a easy life. As a matter of fact, it seems that the boy he saved was much more than he had appeared to be... Now to clear his name and to correct his past mistake, Tenma must get to the bottom of these and other murders, and investigate the truth of the Monster who is behind all of this.

First few episodes in a batch torrent: http://www.anime-kraze.org/torrent/(Ani-Kraze)Monster_Episode01_-_08.torrent

Tell me what you think if you watch them.

*knows nobody will download them*

poster_sigrblot01.jpg

I really want this poster.

It even has a Julius Evola quote on the top and everything.

It and my walls are made for one another.

The Steelers won, and I got a decent buzz. And I ate some giant nachos, and some Funyons. Smoked some smokes.

MajestikMøøse said:
poster_sigrblot01.jpg

I really want this poster.

It even has a Julius Evola quote on the top and everything.

It and my walls are made for one another.

This reminded me I need to set my record player back up so I can finally listen to this LP. And how I wish these guys would release more material.

MajestikMøøse said:
I need to get my record player fixed so I can hear the new LP only track... :(

Yea I know, I got the LP and I was like "Hey cool a bonus track!" *forgets about it for 3 months*

I wish they would reprint those shirts too, I bet my dad would LOVE it if I walked around the house in one of those.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea I know, I got the LP and I was like "Hey cool a bonus track!" *forgets about it for 3 months*

I wish they would reprint those shirts too, I bet my dad would LOVE it if I walked around the house in one of those.

Man, if I had one of those shirts I'd wear it EVERYWHERE.