The (Un)official write anything you want page

100_12421.jpg

Shit photo. But there's my spider.

On a side note, I'm watching the replay of the superbowl, and I haven't the slightest what's happening. And those people that sang the anthem sucked balls.

lizard said:
you know what creeps me out...roaches. especially the palmetto bug kind that can fly.

I knew this kid who had a whole tank of hissing roaches... definitely not something I want running around in my room.

I became afraid of spiders after several years of waking up in the middle of the night with spiders on my face/standing over my eyes. We lived in a trailer that had more holes than swiss cheese. So they migrated in all fall and out all spring. Dozens of huge wolf spiders.

ive always thought she reeked of redneck.
but i can see where youre coming from.

lizard said:
you know what creeps me out...roaches. especially the palmetto bug kind that can fly.
for some reason roaches have always creeped me out, ever since i was little

like if i saw one crawling on me i would definitely man-scream

10 posts til 3000

roaches bothered me until my grandma's house became terribly infested with them. then it was no big deal to wake up several times during the night and have to pick up a waterbug off my body, without even looking most of the time, and chunk it against the wall. *SMACK*

:erk:

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast [θηριον, therion] rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

ct_thrash said:
roaches bothered me until my grandma's house became terribly infested with them. then it was no big deal to wake up several times during the night and have to pick up a waterbug off my body, without even looking most of the time, and chunk it against the wall. *SMACK*

:erk:
:yuk:

you are to much woman for me. :oops: