The (Un)official write anything you want page

NADatar said:
I told you about that like 6 times and you're just now realizing it, hahaha.

lizarddrunk.jpg

:lol: x0982350798235

hahahahhahhaaaaaaaaa

Thanatopsis123 said:
I just opened a large jug of salsa (yes, I buy my salsa in jugs), forgot it was opened because the cap was still on but loose, and shook it. There was salsa everywhere. It looked like somebody was violently murdered or exploded. It was great.

:lol:

went to a wedding last night ... complete with 3 cars awaiting with slashed tires in the valet parking lot upon coming out at 3am ... one of them being my friends new Benz. woohoo.
out of about 150 cars in the lot ... some hooligans picked a minivan, an suv and my friends car to vandalize. after a shouting match with the valet co. they are reimbursing him for the tires and the flatbed tow last night ...
so from 3-5am we were hanging with cops and bullshitting on the beach awaiting a tow ...

the good news, I scored about 20 bottles of booze, still in my car ... about 7 bottles of grey goose, some Remy, red wine up the gazoo ... ;)

isn't there some way aenimauschwirkenaumx36's isp number thingy can be permanently banned

*awaits laughter/heckling from massive computer-programmer contingent*

in other news i think my tonsils are fucked, i'm currently awaiting the inevitable trip to the hospital...as if i wasn't behind enough with all my work :yuk:

Doomcifer said:
There isn;t enough hours in the day to enjoy all the lovely music that is and has been produced. :(

true, but drop epic heavy metal for one thing and you'll find yourself a virgin for really good music again :p

(Ellestin)