The (Un)official write anything you want page

woops! seriously, i might have been thinking of a score from a couple days ago. im getting them mixed up. preds won though and fucking detroit lost the other night. one more win and they are tied for the western lead.
youll like this:
"jordin tootoo was an injury scratch tonight due to back spasms that resulted from his car being hit from behind on his way home from the morning skate." hahaha! imagine. id do that on purpose just to be able to tell my friends

i eat dinner anywhere from 6 to 10pm, i don't have a set eating schedule. except lunch, that's at like 11am every day because i'm on the verge of starvation.

edit: christ, what an absolutely thrilling piece of knowledge.

breakfast for me is usually like 6 crackers or a granola bar. not enough food, just enough to keep me from murder at 8am.

thats ridiculous man. i cant leave the house without a minimum of 500 calories. and that still leaves my stomach screaming for more at around 10:32 am.

yeah. i'd say someday i'll start waking up early enough for a proper meal straight away, but 26 years of last minute mornings isn't likely to change anytime soon.

in college probably once a week i'd ditch my first class to get a giant breakfast burrito from the Union Thingy.

then when you realize most of my classes were only held twice a week, you get a good idea about what kind of student i was. :loco: