The (Un)official write anything you want page

I watched the new episode of family guy earlier... I must say, this series has jumped atleast 3 sharks now. I didn't even smile the entire time watching. The only emotion I felt was disgust as I witnessed several recycled jokes from older episodes and a god awful story line.

31.jpg

way to go marvel! fucking up yet another awesome villain! :lol: im so sick of comic-related movies and this has been the worst series so far. the second one was so much worse too... how can you make silver surfer so... anything but godlike? it hasnt been done right since batman and batman returns... although batman begins was pretty freakin sweet. iron man MAY have potential but ive always thought robert downey jr had some talent in him. other than that, im ready for something dark and angry to come out of marvel. maybe a deadpool film? at least it would be choc-full of hilarious one liners.

Batman Begins shits on every film Marvel has churned out.

Family Guy has gone to hell. It appears as if the writing team from the Simpsons is working double duty. Too many jokes crammed in to each episode, with the off the wall randomness being exponentially used to the point of Fonzie becoming the big Kahuna.

My co-worker is in dire need of an intervention. Everyday at 8am he goes to Target and waits for the store to open shop so he can purchase action figures. He's spent well over $1,000 on G.I Joes, Transformers, Indiana Jones, Potato Heads, and Speed Racer figures since this addictiontook hold of him a little less than 2 months ago. It's got to the point where he asked the shift supervisor if he can leave early (declaring that he was ill) in order to hit the Wal-Marts, and other all-in-one chains early before the local nerdstroms ransack the aisles. I'm waiting for him to collapse from a stroke, as he eats like shit, never sleeps, works two jobs, and spends all his free time calculating how he's going to get his figurine fix. Oy vey.

Wow, I've really overstayed my welcome here at my friend's place. The first week went well but now she's been pissy as all hell for the second.

And I still have a bit more than two weeks more here before I go on back to the U.S. Christ.

Quick Dorian, give me some advice on how to live with a woman who hates me.

Wow, I've really overstayed my welcome here at my friend's place. The first week went well but now she's been pissy as all hell for the second.

And I still have a bit more than two weeks more here before I go on back to the U.S. Christ.

Quick Dorian, give me some advice on how to live with a woman who hates me.

are you doing your job and giving her the 'ole in 'n out?