The (Un)official write anything you want page

halo5uk.gif

Godfuckindayumit, I LOVE this album.

I thought Doomcifer had written that post. I was wondering what the hell might have happened at the gym to get him to write that, hahaha.

The guy's gym points were pretty funny and most were spot-on. Especially the one about leaving plates on the bars. I remember these guys doing squats with a million pounds and they would just leave it on there. I'd be exhausted by the time I got all the plates off.

Yeah. I put all of my free weights and plates back when I'm done, for those reasons, but also because the cleaning lady that has to put them up is old as shit and can't do it.

“Then think about it this way,” I said. “Do you really want to have an argument about your right to stand this close to another guy?”
:lol:

I agree with all his assessments sans the re-racking of weights. If you remove all the weights from a bar it's just as bad as leaving them all on. That is unless the person who is next in line to use the equipment is going to workout with nothing but the bar. Leaving a 45 or two on each side is actually more courteous imo. :mad:

There's so many schmucks working out at these fitness centers it's unfathomable . Last month I was accosted by an older gentleman who complimented me on my garb (I was wearing a Tool shirt). "Oh that's a great design, is there some significance behind it?" I simply replied, "It's a band shirt", and we stood their in awkward silence for 10 secs staring in to the well of each other's soul. Probably a pickle sniffer, considering Bally's in Pasadena is infested with Jack Tripper Athletic Collection wearing wankers. Then there's the cunts who just took a class or two of MMA and think their tough shit. I was playing basketball months back and this fucking cunt comes in to the area and begins using the padded pillars that support the ceiling as heavy bags. This chorizocan was devoid of form as he awkwardly scampered from pillar to post for intervals of 15 seconds jabbing away like a Jew in a furnace.

Coming to an Octagon near you.

sxjfc1.gif

ricieg.jpg

*I hope that last sentence doesn't get me banned. :erk:

happened just now:

we were feeding the baby, and i hear sirens. look out the window and there's a fire truck, ambulance, and two constables at my neighbor's across the street. we talked to the constable for about 15 minutes. they were having a pool party, and a 2-year old was found in the water. the constable's words to us: "it doesn't look good."

sucks.

So, someone finally bought the house next door... and I am not pleased.

White mother, black father, a mexican kid, and a black kid.

Got the makings of an interracial incestuous gangbang film next door.

happened just now:

we were feeding the baby, and i hear sirens. look out the window and there's a fire truck, ambulance, and two constables at my neighbor's across the street. we talked to the constable for about 15 minutes. they were having a pool party, and a 2-year old was found in the water. the constable's words to us: "it doesn't look good."

sucks.

There are far too many stories like this in the world :erk:

And far too many people who I'd come dangerously close to saying should be chemically castrated.

hahahahahahahahah where can I see more of that fight?! That's hilarious. The look of the ref's face in the first clip is golden.

There is a place where the sidewalk ends
And before the street begins,
And there the grass grows soft and white,
And there the sun burns crimson bright,
And there the moon-bird rests from his flight
To cool in the peppermint wind.

Let us leave this place where the smoke blows black
And the dark street winds and bends.
Past the pits where the asphalt flowers grow
We shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And watch where the chalk-white arrows go
To the place where the sidewalk ends.

Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go,
For the children, they mark, and the children, they know
The place where the sidewalk ends.

... nothing like childhood nostalgia to ruin a night.