The (Un)official write anything you want page

I went down and did some initial application crap for a job as a university cop today. Quite frankly, it's not a job I really desire, it just seems like the best I'm qualified for. However, upon getting to the second stage of application, I found out that I'd have to sign a year long contract. First of all, I promised myself to never do that again for a job I have zero experience with. Secondly, that year long contract interferes with my schedule for returning to Japan to teach with a different program.

I never want to be in sales and I never again want to be in a soul crushingly boring office job but I might have to bite the bullet and do one of these anyway. I hate being an adult.

I can't wait to have some obscurist pigeonhole-subject liberal arts degree that can't get me shit for jobs, it'll be sweet.

Hell, currently I mix fire retardant and load air-tankers for a living. Meine Indogermanistik und Sprachwissenschaft hilft mich hier nicht.

I just murdered three rather large brown recluses in a span of 15 minutes. I'm hoping that's just some statistical anomoly and that as soon as I go to sleep a horde of them doesn't attack me.

'dorian.... doriiiiaaaannnnn.....'

6926-004.jpg

'don't you want to plaaaay wiiitthh meeeeeee???'

I just murdered three rather large brown recluses in a span of 15 minutes. I'm hoping that's just some statistical anomoly and that as soon as I go to sleep a horde of them doesn't attack me.

I can't sleep after killing more than a few spiders. I scour the area, spraying and killing anything I see moving.

MajestikMøøse;7382276 said:
I can't wait to have some obscurist pigeonhole-subject liberal arts degree that can't get me shit for jobs, it'll be sweet.

Hell, currently I mix fire retardant and load air-tankers for a living. Meine Indogermanistik und Sprachwissenschaft hilft mich hier nicht.

du könntest aber Deutsch in eine Sprachschule beibringen, herr Elch. :)

edit: hilft mir (assuming I'm not completely clusterfucked on my dativ/akkusativ like usual.)

I just told my mother to read The Statement of Randolph Carter, and she said that I am insane and a fucked up person for enjoying anything like that.