The (Un)official write anything you want page

So I found this old thing of deodorant I hadn't used for some reason, and I say to myself "shit, one less cost this month!", so I apply it after a shower tonight, and it seems that deodorant rots. My armpits currently have the smell of a dead rat thats been wiped in paris hiltons vaginal juices for a half an hour. Gotta take another show or I'm gonna throw up.

any of you guys heard of zombi? im really digging this shit at the moment

www.myspace.com/zombi

also it turns out that they are touring with jesu in japan? poor guys :erk: i just wish jesu didn't suck so bad live. for that matter, i wish they didn't suck so bad in studio. sigh, i miss the good old day. yes, day.

My cousin is truly the smartest man ever to have lived:

BRIGANTINE, N.J.—If it first you don't succeed ... you probably won't the second time, either. That was the message police in Brigantine had Monday for a man they arrested for burglarizing a van. They charged and released him, only to arrest him again for allegedly doing the same thing to another vehicle almost immediately after being sprung from police custody.
more stories like this

Frank Ermilio was charged in the first incident with burglary and theft, and released on a summons. He picked up an additional three counts of burglary and two counts of theft for the second incident before being released again on a summons.

No word on where he went after that.

A message left at a telephone listed in Ermilio's name was not immediately returned Wednesday. Two other numbers registered in the same last name rang unanswered Wednesday.

Fucking hell... kids got more money than god, and he does stupid shit like that. Not looking forward to seeing that part of the family next month :/

I'm pretty sure Goblin and Zombi are essentially the same band. One may have a different member or two but....pretty much the same guys overall.

no, it's just a couple of american dudes who WISH they were Goblin. They only way they're related is in their overbearing homages.