The (Un)official write anything you want page

Well at least the Albertans get to rape you silly out of it, and then I benefit through the government taking taxes off the tar-sands profits and paying for my education. SUCKERZZZZ.

:lol: ... does it only work with Diet Coke?

and that video reminds me ... the other day I cought a butterfly and it had a tattoo of a teenage girl on its back.

I have gas and I threw up this morning, then I worked out and watched UFC 80 and Demolition Man. Im thinking of a new Tattoo. Dont have anything right now but I need some more Viking and Skull tats

I knew that case was going to fuck up the world forever. You want to feel sorry for the girl's family because their super duper fucked up kid killed herself but now instead you just want to shoot the media for blaming cyberbullies instead of seeing it as a symptom of a sick society.

I knew that case was going to fuck up the world forever. You want to feel sorry for the girl's family because their super duper fucked up kid killed herself but now instead you just want to shoot the media for blaming cyberbullies instead of seeing it as a symptom of a sick society.

Not to mention the mother... I mean, the kid had depression, and then had been harassed and shit and cried to her mom, who instead only freaked out at her for talking naughty online.

Whatever... in other news, if you harass any swedes you'll definitely get busted, soon they'll be looking at everything that passes through their country, even if its only on the way to finland!

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/pos...ay-soon-get-power-to-spy-on-its-citizens.html

WTF ... Journey's new singer is a Philipino?

he's got chops though

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Demonoid has been back up since April and not one of you cunts mentioned it? :cry: I feel like a fool. Oh well, my ratio of 4.37 still > you.

lesson036.gif

if someone could be a nice little pirate and upload amen ra - mass III (Not IV) for me today id appreciate it :kickass: thanks in advance.